What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'll have to take a look at it 🔍 Hopefully I'll never need it🙏 but its good to know about these things just in case😎👍

It's enzymes and citric acid. It's awesome. Kills eggs too. Also mold and pm. Can even be used as a post harvest wash and kills budrot. Budrot turns black and can be safely cut out.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Useless' Dreaming Dubble. This one (my #3) and Critical Mass (not real. From Canuck) are my stankest Dank right now. Cm is a little more offensive, but man so I love dd3.
I need to pop some more to see if I can find another one.

​​​​​​IT will be 10 weeks soon and the trichomes are still clear! I smoked a sample bud of her last night that I chopped off to scope. Fucking delicious.
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211214_150357314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.9 KB ID:	18014963
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211214_150331971.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.2 KB ID:	18014964
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211214_150326243.jpg Views:	0 Size:	165.6 KB ID:	18014965
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211214_150431143_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.9 KB ID:	18014966
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211214_150315829.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.0 KB ID:	18014967

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Today, I took clones off of the three Nl5s.

I also popped seeds of Viet Black x Liu Hahn. Big thanks to you!!! Didn't know if you wanted me to say your name.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Merry Christmas everyone!!
I hope everyone has a safe holiday.
This one's gonna be hard for me.. grandpa is gone... Grandma doesn't have a clue about what's goin on..
Don't get old guys.
Tell your old people you love them.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
It's all we can do Alp!
I keep trying myself to look on the bright side..
I didn't think I could become closer to my gramps, but a year of caretaking will get you closer. 😆
and grandma's dementia could be a whole lot Worse. I mean.. I know it will get way worse but for now she's doing great considering the dementia and grief of losing her husband of 71 years just less than 3 months ago.
I started giving CBD.
I had her on the Stamets' Stack microdose plan for a cycle.. I'll probably try again later, but I'm going to see if her new medicine takes effect.

​​​

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm sorry guys,. You don't wanna hear this shit...
Back to the weed All 4 of the Vietblack cross seeds popped thru the soil.

The Fruit-Tella at first was smelling like most of the sativas I've grown. That touch of lemon smell and the haze smell. But now it's become more complex. Maybe over ripe bananas or something similar. Yall know I'm terrible at descriptions.

The Nl5s need to be transplanted, I was thinking they would show sex, by now. I'll check them again tomorrow and see what the next steps will be.

The 1978 plant is doing good but I found a few male flowers on the lowers, way underneath the canopy.

I post pics tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for tagging along with me and hearing me moan and gripe

gizmo666

It's all we can do Alp!
I keep trying myself to look on the bright side..
I didn't think I could become closer to my gramps, but a year of caretaking will get you closer. 😆
and grandma's dementia could be a whole lot Worse. I mean.. I know it will get way worse but for now she's doing great considering the dementia and grief of losing her husband of 71 years just less than 3 months ago.
I started giving CBD.
I had her on the Stamets' Stack microdose plan for a cycle.. I'll probably try again later, but I'm going to see if her new medicine takes effect.

​​​

my heart goes out to you dude
its not an easy thing to have to go through
stay strong
take care

on an other note
your plants are stunning :tiphat: