What's new

Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Cloneman

Veteran
Thanks DD and G

Here's some of the seedlings at nearly 4 weeks, 11 out of 12 Bodhi's Mountain Temple (really pleased with these old seeds). I'm going to bend them to bring the lower growth up, hopefully take cuts off that

picture.php

Various (some pinched) with 3 Jaffa Delight clones

picture.php

Got another light with seedlings at 3 weeks....

Cloneman

Veteran
Cropping started Monday, can't show whole plants, have to cut them out of the net

Cropping started Monday, can't show whole plants, have to cut them out of the net

Opened the tent Monday, they were trying to escape

picture.php

Here's Mean Beanz Jaffa Delight, love his stuff. Ive kept 2 of these, a commercial dream tbh and such a joy to keep/clone/veg/flower. Best plant I've had to equal my Karmatrain which went after 13 years last year. Im going to try to reverse it, which is a whole new up and coming project in seed making...

Genetics: Chocolato (Choc Mint OG x Gelato Nomnom - Nasa Nugs cut) x Jaffa Bone (Jaffa Caked Cookies x Milk Bone)

“Chocalato is one of my favourite strains I’ve made as it ticks all the boxes. The clone I used for this strain was found by Nasa Nugs. Rock buds of raspberry/Turkish delight/Gelato that is a joy to grow, trim and smoke. The phenos found from this cross will please the hardest to please pallets. Very proud of this strain as I made both parents.”

picture.php

Definite rock buds

ForTheLove

Veteran
Chunkers, plenty of variety of flavours - Great stuff!!!

Gonna be a nice xmas with plenty of options to smoke! :)

Reactions: ost

Green81

Veteran
Jaffa delight looks pretty sweet. Will you run her again next run or not enough space in the tents?

Reactions: ost

Cloneman

Veteran
Dank gnarly looking plants there Cloneman, very nice.

Thanks RD, there's a high gnarly factor in this run..

Very nice mate!

Cheers mate

Jaffa delight looks pretty sweet. Will you run her again next run or not enough space in the tents?

Yes G a few of the 2 phenos will be run next time

Chunkers, plenty of variety of flavours - Great stuff!!!

Gonna be a nice xmas with plenty of options to smoke! :)

Cheers FTL, well spotted on the options, loads of varieties with lots of phenos so I use these net bags from sainsburys to separate them while drying > Sainsbury's Reusable Produce Bags Mesh Bags for Grocery Shopping Storage Fruit. Absolute business

s-l1600.jpg

Just looked online found this on eBay, £1.70 each they're 30p in sainsburys, f..kin bandits. Whats the world coming to, next we'll have people growing cannabis and SELLING it

Cloneman

Veteran
todays instalment

todays instalment

Pyramid seeds Anubis (Wembley x chronic)

picture.php

Mean Beanz LPZ (Zkittlez x London Pound Cake)

picture.php

picture.php

heres a pretty lower bud

picture.php

A lot of the lowers of the plants have the pink/purple tinge to them, probably the cold nights. Girl hippies would love them..

Thesearch

I can't believe I just found this thread. Great new selections! Can't wait to hear how the midas hits, but really they all look good!

here's a couple pictures of some ssh x lp ;) ;)

Mostly they had sweet, skunky and sour smells and flavours, with one showing a bit more lemon and sativa flavours. All had a pleasant conversation conducive sativa dominant high, with one being a bit more indica in effect (and bud structure). I F2'd them with all 3 males, and will dig through the lemon pheno to see if a love potion pheno pops out. Next step will be psuedo back crossing to ACE's Panama.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts