What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Cloneman

Veteran
Hi Geen81, just a quick reply

From clones Jaffa delight, Melonade x lemon verzace which I've done before. Plus El Chapo and a few other fems.

Seeds are Tango Orange, Super Manny, Psychotropic, Headbanger and Midas.

They should be going in to flower in under 2 weeks.

Oh yea I'm 70 on Monday, hope i make it

Green81

Veteran
Hi Geen81, just a quick reply

From clones Jaffa delight, Melonade x lemon verzace which I've done before. Plus El Chapo and a few other fems.

They should be going in to flower in under 2 weeks.

Oh yea I'm 70 on Monday, hope i make it

Ay I hope Im doing what your doing at 70! 70 is the new 60 dont you know :)

Respect on the plentiful genetics you have

:lurk:

mack 10

Veteran
Happy 70th for Monday Mr C!!

Wondered where you had gone,

Late condolences mate.

Keep the beers and weed coming.
Its a god send in this lockdown world we live in.

Cloneman

Veteran
female rate

female rate

3 weeks in to flower
So i got 6 Tango Orange from 11 seeds
4 Super Manny from 10
1Psychotropic from 5
9 Headbanger from 11 (excellent)
4 Midas from 5

So a really good fem rate especially the HB!
I took 2 cuts of each except midas and they all rooted, they will be potted up next week, then I start the new seeds.....

Green81

Veteran
HI Cloneman, just checking in for any updates? :lurk:
Did you start to flower out any of the new cuts from seed?

G81

Reactions: ost

Cloneman

Veteran
Hi G,
The clones and seedlings are at nearly 6 weeks flo.

Clones from seedlings etc have been potted up and are doing great (loads of them), till I assess which seedling clones I want to keep?

New seeds have been sown nearly 2 weeks now, few didn't make it plus runts, will know in a week whats what there?

Ive even decided on haze hybrid seeds for the last run of my season, gives me time to finish off long flowering varieties.

Planning and patience

G are you 40 next year?

B

Benny106

I feel older each day lol. Nice to see some things never change though.:biggrin:

Cloneman

Veteran
Doing great mate, hope your ok.

Here's the clones in veg a week ago, looking nice
one room
picture.php

other room
picture.php

and a corner of the back of the tent (at 6 weeks), they've got tall but well pleased with this run
picture.php

happy Saturday, smoking some chem4 x goliath > lovely

Green81

Veteran
Nicely done Cloneman, picture of health in the tents! Eww 40 is about to happen, the greys have already begun :) .

Cloneman

Veteran
Cheers mate, mines white whats left of it when i shave it off.

just saw Red Leb over at scrowgow's, tbh wasn't a fan of it. It was a forerunner to soap bar, they could put any old shit in there. I remember maybe 1970/71 a mate got some Gold leb, "I said thats not dope its not BLACK haha.

Heres a post from 3 years ago

Hi mack how you doing,

In 1977 i bought 8 oz of cheap red leb and decided to make it in to oil to clean it up. so off we go driving (four of us) to Munich Oktoberfest for 2 weeks travelling though Belgium and after to Austria and Switzerland back though Belgium in a Rover V8 like the old police car, with a big jar of oil.
We met some American firemen off an air base on the ferry to Belgium, well i managed to skin up a few joints in the toilet, all bobbing around and stuff. We all got stoned and had a laugh with these grannies travelling over, said our farewells and wished them a good time at the Belgium beer fest they were going to. So here we are in Belgium wrong side of the road listening to Alan parsons project LOUD. Travelling (camping) through to Munich was all festivals, brilliant!

One day we stayed at the campsite in Munich cos we had bad hangovers and met more Americans (medical students), they said can we use your cooking grill to dry a plant. Turns out they had seen the weed growing outside a Munich police station, put a bag over it and pinched it, classic. Well it wasn’t very good obviously so out came the jar of oil……they were fucked by the end of the night. So Dan if your reading this i hope you got home to the states and became a doctor.

Thats just a part of it, won’t go in to the bit when my mate lost his passport……

Green81

Veteran
I love old memoirs about weed. Ic mag should do a collective biography. ?? and sell it in hard back with old and new photos. Where boss man??