What's new

T5, Maxigrow and Waterfarm grow.

CaStoner

6 weeks update.
The Bushy one still rotating them when I can.
picture.php

You can see the damage from too much sea crop, back on track.
picture.php

Both plants had slight calcium def, added more dolomite.
picture.php

Tall one had a slight nitrogen def, dropping yellowing shade leaves. I feed her what she wants.
picture.php

I gave them both one teaspoon of Maxigrow and the rest Maxibloom, cut out the sea crop for now E.C steady at 1.5. I have grown this strain in my last grow, buds won't be huge.
picture.php

CaStoner

A giant spider was seen inside the grow room, he spun a web around the big female.
picture.php

Spun counter clockwise slowly.
picture.php

CaStoner

Thanks, Yeah I smoke a lot weed :biggrin: I got a small bottle of Atami Bloomblastic should be here any day now, I'm going to see if it can help bulk up the big female smaller buds. If it makes them rock hard should at least add weight.

CaStoner

7 Weeks Update.
Well no Bloomblastic lost in the mail, they send another one.
Using Big Bud and Maxibloom.
picture.php

Backside.
picture.php

Sativa Hybrid.
picture.php

Backside Nitrogen Vampire sucking them dry.
picture.php

The Big one got an modified 5 gallon, give her roots some more room.
picture.php

CaStoner

Thanks guys! I got three air lines in the 5 gallon I added 2, 1 inch small stones through the small gaps, good thing I had a lot pond liner material left over. The bushy one may appear larger but I been pulling down the buds stems lower so side lighting will be on the tops and then the top light for the sides.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Thanks for sharing CaStoner! I used Bloombastic but this was the first time I used a PK bosster so nothing to compare to...but I could tell the difference vs just my usual Maxibloom.

CaStoner

Your welcome, Thanks for stopping by good to hear about Bloomblastic, I read some thought I'll give it a go if it ever gets here.

bosshogg

Great grow love the genetics with that bushy one.....how many t5 s r you usring?? Really have a new found respect for em thanx bro.........peace n chicken grease

CaStoner

Thanks guys! I'm running 20 bulbs total now, my Electricity bill for this month was $118.95 I can live with that usually it's under $50 when I'm not growing, looks like my HPS days are over.

N

newtothiscoco

GREAT JOB MAN :D your plant's are looking so nice ^^ tight set up. how many k light is that ?

CaStoner

Thanks Guys, I ran into some problems with big female she stop growing 1st I thought she was root bound so I gave her some more space, but she continue to eat herself I lost a lot of leaves. I thought it was a natural cycle until I notice the lower green shade leaves were also crinkling up dying, E.C stayed in the 1.5 range I thought all was good? But To me it seemed she was starving so I up the E.C to 2.0 an hour later started dropping, so I bumped up to 2.8 E.C still dropping, now I'm at 3.0 E.C and now an hour later reads 2.7 I never experience something like this maybe Sea Crop had an effect. But she seems to like the High E.C maybe tomorrow I'll go even higher.

I just hope she finish strong. Swapped places.
picture.php

The Bushy one No drama, just keeps going E.C 1.5 any higher and E.C climbs.
picture.php

BloomBlastic came in Yesterday so feeding them both.

DrDee

Hi CaStoner,
New to ICM and a little late to the party but I thought I'd post anyway. I've vegged with T5HOs and always figured they'd do good for flowering. Thanks for proving that for me.

I've also used Waterfarms...well I had one when I first switched to hydro.
I was wondering if you drilled out the holes in the top bucket like so many people do. I have mixed feelings about that mod.

Anyway, nicely done and I've learned a thing or two...even having only read the first two pages.
Cheers,
DrDee