What's new

Synthetic Urine Vs. regular detox for drugscreens?

G

I Used To Grow said:
OMFG..shelbe..you fucking twat!! how dare you get me this lit and exp3ect me to type..get the f'n jelly twat!!! huyrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy up.

IC MAG's resident moron :pointlaug

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
dayum...each day i count more and more trolls wasting bandwith....IUTG no one cares...seriously... how int he hell is your acct still active..?

G

I'm wonder who the troll is here, you may have been here forever, but I remember a specific toker's den thread asking a simple auto repair question that lots of folks could answer. I believe your non-punctuated, hot air spewing response was:

"youd probably get a faster response...hmmm...where???@ a fucking car forum possibly?? hmm yea"

Now, if you had half a fucking clue, you would've been able to answer the gentleman's question with the same amount of effort you used to break that off.

Does this guy have to join another forum to get a simple question answered? Not like it was in the grower's forum.

Now I'd have been able to let this go, however I join chat, and I get trolled by YOU.

Also, your text looks like someone with a 4th grade education is posting with your screen name. Might want to change your password or somthing. Don't you take pride in not posting like you breath solely from your mouth?

SO, when you tell everyone about why I gave you negetive karma, maybe you should tell them you were just being a dickhole instead of lying and attempting to make me look bad. Thanks. In the mean time we can just stay out of each others' threads, and you can read a book or somthing.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Oh come on. that was a Yummybud thread. People DO get sick of his 100's of threads. Call me a troll cause I've said worse than that to him :wave:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
booo hooo ^^ MOMMY THE OTHER KIDS ARE MEAN TO ME ... thats fine i might possibly not have the writing skills, but i sure as fuck have the growing skills you lack..i also have may more talents(and yes writing isnt one of them), im really getting sck of you sgt. trolling my threads, coming into chat and being an ass hat etc ... just because i dont want this place to turn into a car forum doesnt mean you have to get all pissy! you ARE trolling my thread(drudging it up from the past) and insulting my writing ability(wich is fine by me but is a direct violtion of TOS). id watch my steps if i was you(glad im not)
Please stop directing text to me, stop mentioning my name id like to forget all about you and your pathetic retorts ... and have some respect for the people who put in the work and have a gallery to prove it.

Last edited:
G

I guess I can see where you're coming from on that one. It's easier to just not post than to be so blatantly assholish, in my opinion.

Just answer the question, if you don't know, you don't have to compensate for your lack of knowledge by being a dick. And then to complain about "trolls" and wasted bandwidth -- well get a damn clue.

And, by the way. I do have a gallery. I can back it up.

ALSO, I've got nothing but respect for absolutely everyone here. Until they show themselves to be not worth the can of paint you're huffing on.

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ i dont care how many watts you used...and i dont care what you think because its of NO value to this site....in chat when you left we al agreed your an obnoxoius troll with nothing but venom and hate...please get off my thread admins been alerted....you and IUTG are two pimples on icmags asss and i hope you get poppped soon...doood

and what i posted on "said" thread was true..he would get a faster response..only till i postred that did everyone chime in....untill that point no one touched it with a ten fot pole...id rather get my information from a car web site(about my car) and pot information about my pot..simple as that..no go back to forest.."ranger"..yer dun

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts