What's new

Synthetic Urine Vs. regular detox for drugscreens?

G

if u are in the room by urself for your tests i would recommend using quickfix 4.0...i have used it with good results...the lab test looks for the specific gravity of the sample and creatine and one or two other things...it can't tell if its fake piss as long as its between 90 and 100F

Mr.Waters

I'm pretty sure that the synthetic piss is used to calibrate the testing machines. If you use it the machine sees it as a perfect sample including Ph, creatinine levels etc.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Mr.Waters said:
I'm pretty sure that the synthetic piss is used to calibrate the testing machines. If you use it the machine sees it as a perfect sample including Ph, creatinine levels etc.
Excellent! So then the machine knows not to talk shit or else right??

sugabear_II

Veteran
I just passed a life insurance test with piss from urea sample for like damn near a hundred bucks - but I was able to mix ahead and only used half the packet of dehyrdated stuff so I can get another test if needed. Anyways so it passed on everything they tested.

I was able to premix and use a handwarmer packet to heat to 96 degrees.

if I have to do it again I may try the synthetic pre-mix for $35 - thanks for the link maj. pothead

-suga

ThcBuz

synthetic piss is NOT used to calibrate testing machines.they use known positive results to set a threshhold at the bottom limits for positive.any results lower than the threshhold all though they may be positive,they register negative because they are under the test threshhold.anything above the test settings appear to be positive.I use mr.waters method;synthetic urine in a 3oz. shampoo bottle prewarmed in a microwave for about 15 seconds then taped to the inside of my leg.100% success several times

J

Jack Crevalle

I've used shakes, and if you are a regular smoker, they do nothing to mask the THC.

The synthetic is the only way to go, I've never heard bad stories..

Get this...my friend passed her drug tests by drinking some bleach.

This is life threatening bullshit advice, WTF
Great misinformation , Thanks

Is this Sproutco?

Last edited:

Zesty

sugabear_II said:
I just passed a life insurance test with piss from urea sample for like damn near a hundred bucks - but I was able to mix ahead and only used half the packet of dehyrdated stuff so I can get another test if needed. Anyways so it passed on everything they tested.

I was able to premix and use a handwarmer packet to heat to 96 degrees.

if I have to do it again I may try the synthetic pre-mix for $35 - thanks for the link maj. pothead

-suga

Wouldn't your policy be deemed void tho if (heaven forbid) you died and the autopsy showed pot in your system? I'm just curious to know because you know how insurance company's hate to pay out.

J

Jack Crevalle

Wouldn't your policy be deemed void tho if (heaven forbid) you died and the autopsy showed pot in your system? I'm just curious to know because you know how insurance company's hate to pay out.

No way. You could have smoked that same day. That is why DUI for Cannabis is Bullshit.
There is no way to prove you smoked recently or not..

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Zesty, no it depends on the life insurance. I personally know they dont take drug screens after death seriously. Its nobodys business but the family, so they would need to get a lawyer to get the results of the post mortum drug screen.

Sammet - So far so good, no signs of anything wrong yet. The testing lab my synthetic piss was sent 4 k miles north. i figure its gonna take at least a week or so before they get the results. The job is a small mail room equipped with 15 different printers, connected to a huge warehouse where they store various discount mailers, postcards and booklets. Its actually pretty labor intensive wich i dont mind since my last job(customer service) required me to site for 8 hrs of the day, this is welcome change.
If i do fail this test i will contact the maker and take it up with them, ive heared great things and they stand by their product 100%. So far so good...no news is good news right????
And all the while ive been blazing hash .... serious dank... a once in a while pain killer or a sleeping aid.... well worth the 80$ imo.

NYCD FAN042

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I heard the testers can tell if its not real.

drink_white_wine.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you get the job nycdfan? pretty cool thread, piss tests should be against the law. they should only be allowed to test how sober you are when you come to work. what you do in your time should be non of anyones business. still that's the way it is, eh? good to know how to beat that shit.