What's new

SWT#3 x Deep Chunk and SAGE x Deep Chunk

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
rock on man, i just dopped 3 Swt#3 x DC beans last nite! you got them lookin good man, cant wait to see how they finish! gl

peace

J

James-Bong

Look at Natty hittin the forums.....Bong family is all good......Don't be a stranger :wave:

Welcome all :lurk: these ladies are surpising me everyday i go in the grow room.....ill have pictures up in a few days...... :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good James! Will just be another couple weeks or so and the SAGE Chunk will be hittin the dirt over here! :woohoo:

Bet ya can get a pretty good crop off a pair of 1000's! :canabis:

J

James-Bong

thanks for the props guys..... will have more pics up in about 5 days :wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Herbalistic comes in. Very interesting crosses, seems that them plants have inherit much from DC. I am going to keep an eye for this one!!

Healthy looking plants, I will love to see the end product;)

G

:wave: Should be an amazing cross - the moms from baccas - Sweet Tooth #3 first, then SAGE

Keep up the good work - impressive skills.

See ya in chat............... :woohoo:

G

baccas125 said:
Boy i love seeing those two plants!!!
Kudos to the growmaster. :respect: :respect: :pointlaug

Those two will be around for a long time, along with the schrom and ECSD. Thanks bro, the state is getting overgrown with SAGE and Trainwreck. :yoinks:

I made beans and stored pollen from both sets last year. :woohoo:

W

wonkanobe

I loved my sweet tooth and to cross it to deep chunk could be a comercial ass kicker

cant wait to see more

T

TheOneWill

Whats the difference between sweet tooth #3 and sweet tooth? because my sweet tooth plant looks exactly like the sweet tooth #3.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Pretty sure sweet tooth is a Bx of the grapefruit clone with Blueberry.
So #3 would be the 3rd Backcross to the grapefruit clone.

Latest posts

Latest posts