What's new

SWT#3 x Deep Chunk and SAGE x Deep Chunk

J

James-Bong

Yo, First and foremost id like to give a big thanks to my man THCzr..... for hooking me up with these beans and giving me a chance to do some test grows......

I got 14 Swt#3 x DC beans to work with and 4 Sage x DC to work with.....

So with out further adue, lets get these babies soakin..... :wave:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool! I've got some SAGE x DC goin out this spring! They weren't from him though.....

This's gonna be good! :canabis:

THCzr

i'm tuned in and ready to see some action :) gonna be fun to see these ladies blossom mang, good luck JB :D i'm sure you don't need it.

gotta give it up for baccas125 on the mother selections! i just made them f*ck :p

THC

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah , sounds interesting ... , im stuck in testing Dc offspring ... , which is quite delectable to say the least ... :)
be sure to use a very airy soil mix as Dc tends to like lighter soil , but heavy doses of nutes when the roots are well established ...

good growing

Fj

J

James-Bong

:wave: OK, sorry for no updates.....

Im going to have some pics up this weekend.....veg went fairly well....i was on vacation for 5 days, they all made it and recovered well...... think there is 8-9 Swt#3 x DC females and 2 Sage x DC females....one Sage is a stragler and is still in veg.....Ill have pics up soon..... :yummy:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Jb
Howzit brother? Sounds like some tastey stuff ya got there. Ill check back soon for some pics. Good luck peace..

sack

J

James-Bong

***UPDATE**

***UPDATE**

ok, here we go.... First the SWT#3 x DC's........

Now for the SAGE thats in flower....

And this is my stragler SAGE x DC still in VEG.... prolly give her another week or so......

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
JB
Howzit? Im baaaack.. lol looking goodmy brother cant wait to see nugsz. Sage taste so good.. And ive never had the Dchunk.. Great work, Ill be waiting.. peace..

sack

bravo

tell us how is old are they? i see u got her dailed in what is the ph and ec like? don't forget to tell us the nutes u use, also is there any dry nute in the soil u use? what is that promix? not only that but are these gals slow veggers and whom did they take up after the mom or pops? enjoy the world of the unknown, bravo

J

James-Bong

ok people....

Got my stragler into flower tonight.....all is looking well still..... ladies are in FFOF soil wilth added dolomite lime and perlite.....in 5 gallon buckets....... nutes used are RO Water,PBP Grow & Bloom, Cal-Mag,Sweet, Liquid Karma and Kool Bloom, balanced to ph 6.4. Ladies sit under a pair of 1000 watt hps hortilux bulbs. :sasmokin:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Looks like you're off to a fabulous start, James!
Best of luck in your current endevor! :smoke:

Hope this finds the JB family doing well;
Be peaceful, my friend :kos:

Latest posts

Latest posts