What's new

swt#3 seed.boo freebies club

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
My older one is getting big, ready for transplant already. Its kicking ass. The mutants have now started to grow normal and much faster so looks like i got 3 out of 5. Not bad for 8yr old seed stock!!! Cant wait to see how it turns out. Definitely going to F2 atleast for my own personal stash to keep the genetics around, the plan is to send them into the bay but if someone beats me too it then I may hold off a bit on sending em in. Well see. I will get some pics up tomorrow.

Cheers!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel like I have gone to heaven, it's just a straight up Grapefruity revolution around here lately. Happy days indeed! Good looking male you have there Ed! Look forward to some pics of the #4's you have going my brother!

Who is going to be the first with some Swt #7? :biggrin:
(Swt #3 x Swt #4)

Best strain ever, not just the buzz but a beautiful plant all around and it simply unites people and brings good vibes wherever it goes. Sweet Tooth has BIG time good karma that's for sure and good karma comes to all those who grow and enjoy them. :smoke out:

B

bench warmer

Got distracted over the holidaze & had neglected to space my ST#3 far enough away from the 2 NYCD x CDSD girls she's sharing her 4x4 tent wirh under a frosted 400 MH bulb. This resulted in the loss of a lot of her lower sun leaves. No big deal. The tops are still going strong. :plant grow:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here are mine. I got a large, medium, and small. lol. They are doing well though especially the bigger one. I transplanted it into a 1gal pot after taking the pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWT3Overhead(1-16-12).jpg
    SWT3Overhead(1-16-12).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 12
  • SWT3#4Side(1-16-12).jpg
    SWT3#4Side(1-16-12).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13
  • SWT#3Side(1-16-12).jpg
    SWT#3Side(1-16-12).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 15

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I ended up with 2 females from the ones I started...some never sproutd and rest just didn't make it after germination. I plan on blooming them in bout a months time...nice tight nodes on one of them and showed sexy fairly early as well. Good vibez

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Guess I just made it into this club with a Freebie 5 pk ;). Thanks SB for the hookup. Glad I also got a pack of Deluxe's Swt #3 release so i'll have some extra Swt #3 beans to play around with or in case of a rainy day. Ya'll take care 1

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here is my female SWT3, Pheno #1, from a few days ago, she is even bigger now. I am going to take cuts in a week from now and toss her into flower. Hopefully I will have male out of the other 2 and I can make some nice F2's. I would send em to the bay but I am not familiar with the process and all so I may need to get with Clarence and get the details.

Cheers!! :tiphat: :dance013: :ying:

Sorry for the sideways one, I was high when I edited them and didnt even pick up on it. lol :kos:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC 0013b
    DSC 0013b
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
  • SWT3#1Side(1-23-12).jpg
    SWT3#1Side(1-23-12).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 16

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
out of 20 sowed, one is good and strong, 4 are showing some slow vigour and some gnarled leaves. 2 are completely freak, 13 never saw any life. My experience so far.I'll follow this one.
Any experience is helpful. Tnx
Dr.P

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 of 5 broke surface.... 1 never opened cotyledons completely.... the survivor is sloooow and crinkly.... not sure if it's gonna do anything or not ....here it is @ 15 days since it broke surface.... not looking so hot... gonna start another 5 pack shortly....

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Dont give up on her yet Pete. My other 2 looked like ass and I thought for sure they wouldnt make it and sure enough they are both doing much better and growing right along.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, she's still kicking. Some of my best plants have started off as gnarled messes. A lot of hybrids that have blueberry in the genes, like sweet tooth, start off all crinkled and ugly. This one is just very, very slow and would have been culled if it wasn't a strain that i've been trying to get back for years. Anyhoo, i started the other 5 i had, hopefully i get more to sprout this time.

Yours are looking great by the way, GrownOut.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here is the bigger SWT#3 female I put into flower. She has some huge fan leafs!!! :dance013:

Edit: I will pull out the other two in veg and get pics of them up soon as well. They are both looking really good now. And both looked ruff when they started and grew slow.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWT3#1Overhead(1-31-12).jpg
    SWT3#1Overhead(1-31-12).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 16
  • SWT3#1Flower(1-31-12).jpg
    SWT3#1Flower(1-31-12).jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts