wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3 weeks to go(9 weeks)...1 week preflower

maybe i go 4 (10 weeks )...

Last edited:

wasgedn

1 domina(not on the pics) has dominated all fungus gnats and trapped them in resin most of them on the leaves mm bevore the budcells begins..all other plants has no gnats on buds or leaves .. .....anyhow i had to use some nematodes plus on the spray i use.. next time when i cook soil in summers i will use nematodes everytime from now on..9 euro for 1,44m²
so this one meateating domina has some 'fleischeinlage'...i will dip her in water when i harvest in 3 weeks...or maybe 420 with chong..eheh

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Looking very good my friend ;)

Lots of resin and big compact buds. Keep it up!

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

wasgedn

good yielder....but from now on i go for min 5 better 6 weeks veg...and i do proper lst and lollipoping everytime from now on......
i even didnt lollipop proper this time ...

wasgedn

the meateater-plant...gnats all gone after trim..no prob at all...i hat 4 plants..3 looking all the same and one black leaf plant with bit different bud structure...this plant has bit floral smell..but all plants have this herb indica over- or undertone smell like the sensi early skunk a bit
picture.php

this is the blackleaf pheno...the most sweet smelling weed of the grow...when opening jar it reminds at vanilla smell from critical+... but its better than critical+..better stoney-high...better couchlock
picture.php

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
They're covered with a lot of good resin mate!
Thanks for the pictures!!
jaypp

wasgedn

thanks jayp...i love it....i found out for myself now i def stay with mostly indicas ...
its my favorite smoke...
i will make 2 pics from the other 2 plants buds and post them too..

peace

ps i lurked into your yt channel....very nice...i have to check them...

Latest posts

Latest posts