What's new

SWS02 S.A.D. S1

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SOIL:

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-BB lightmix
[/FONT]-Bentonit
-vermiculit
-rockdusts_basalt,diabas,
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phonolith and some natusat [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-volcanic rock
-silicia-sand
-BB wurmcastings
-biochar was out this time but i will use some as topping to water it in , in the big pots then (14liter),soon...
-canna coco plus
-susterra myko hydropepples
-neem fert dry -
-bokashi
-bone and horn meal
-horn chips
-guano _
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]compo bio guano (9-7-4-3MgO-12CaO )
-susterra guano
-guanokalong 1-10-1

water :EM-a,greengold,terrafert boden,ACT,molasses
foilar spray: starting today first time
terrafert blatt,mk5,em-a,neem,ropro13/20 in several mixxes
in bloomphase i gonna use sensibloom and big bud very little(i kno...i just want to get some experience with it)

this is day 7....the small one is in day 2 ....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next pics on Wednesday :day 14

EDIT the small one i soaked later cause other variety seed didn't germinate

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend ;)

Thanks for sharing. I'll keep passing by to check how they develop :D

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]S.A.D. S1 day 14 smaller one in day 9[/FONT]
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tomorrow i will transplant...the lady's doing a great job...we got it pretty hot outside last week...temp dropped a bit...
im now on 30-35humidity and 29 crad celcius on peak...hottest were 30,5 3 days ago..

peace

wasgedn

day 21...temps about 26 crad celcius on top...humidity is bit higher now than the first weeks ,because of the bigger pots..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wasgedn

at which height of sad s1 you would change to flowerperiod ?
normally i go for 5 weeks but this time i was working more layd back..no overdoing... so..they develop faster then on my last grow...

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers wasgedn!

It depends on the area of your grow closet. You shared very complete information about all the grow parameters but no info about the area you need to fill with them.

They seem to have a structure that is big enough to change to 12/12 just right now, because they will still stretch and double their size in the first 3 weeks of flowering. But if you have a big area to fill then maybe you could veg for a few days more. If not, then turn to 12/12 as soon as possible.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

wasgedn

hey,
thx tommy....
You shared very complete information about all the grow parameters but no info about the area you need to fill with them.
uups..:)

yea got some space but directly under the spudnik it is less...i got a gbk box 1,20*1,20*2,00
i will measure exact height later on that day...
make a new pic too...
thx for your help i will post soon...

cheers
was

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Ok, it seems like there are empty spaces that could be filled. I would do some LST for a week if I were you and then I would change to 12/12. But even if you change to 12/12 now it will be ok ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

wasgedn

yo tommy,
yea there is some space ...i got 1,20 directly under spudnik reflector... ok mate..is see..
I would do some LST for a week if I were you and then I would change to 12/12
this is a great plan i do that...good that you mention LST...
maybe i had forgotten it... i dont want to top cause i got 11 plants on 1,44m²..but i can do some LST ...:wahey:

thx a lot tommy...its so cool that i can talk to you...the breeder

cheers
was

Last edited:

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

servus,
i did some gentle supercropping..they went up till next day..so i did it again today bit more not so gentle , to spread them a bit ...didnt had drilled holes for lst and stuff...not the time...but maybe im rather a supercrop typ ...
we are in day 29 in i change to 12-12 tomorrow

cheers

wasgedn

i got a question cause someone mentioned in forums that the first day of flower is not the day of light-circle-change , it is indeed the day when the first hairs are developing...
how does sws counting ?

wasgedn

isnt that cool...SAD's will be cured round about 24.12.16 , if everything goes well.....
picture.php

i did it the hard way on that one plant... i think now the main stem keep a bit down
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts