Veteran
any fans?...ive been listening to 'em all day...cant get enuf

madchild is the shit!

660576700_l.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
ThirdEyeVision said:
Prevail, MadChild, MOka Only, RobtheViking

They may not be my all time favorite but they do hold a special place as I credit s and m with reintroducing me to hip hop almost ten years ago after a long hiatus. Balance was such a dope album and everything since as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP05p13cQdg

same here!

i was off hip hop for quite a while....still not diggin most new shit.

s&m's vibe cant be denied tho :wave:

Collie Man

Hell yeah I love swollen memers, I saw them live last year and it was sick. My 2 favorite songs are fuel injected and camoflauge...

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Don't laugh,Nokuy! There are some of us old folks that would love to have a swollen member again.(Assuming we could remember what to do with it)

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
dude I first listened to them when napster was out and I only had two songs from them but loved them! I wish I could remember the names of the songs so I could find them again...oh well...the search will begin now.

NOKUY

Veteran
bpb said:
this is the first time ive heard them anyone know where to get a cd?

start w/ "black magic"....should be around everywhere.

then get into their other shit

bpb

dude hell yeah i went to the cd shop and am gonna order black magic thanks guys
do you know which cd tortures on?

G

gmb

The first time I heard Swollen Members was about 2001 on a song with Chali 2na (Full Contact). I have to admit, I wasn't really impressed, but 2na DID own that song (one of the greatest...ever). Now that I listen to these other songs, I've definitely changed my mind. Very nice stuff indeed.

E

EatShitake

Just checkin' it out now. There's a bunch of their records on Rhapsody. Been outta hip-hop for a while, but I pop in every now and then for kicks.

Latest posts

Latest posts