What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

swollen members

NOKUY

Veteran
any fans?...ive been listening to 'em all day...cant get enuf

madchild is the shit!

660576700_l.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
ThirdEyeVision said:
Prevail, MadChild, MOka Only, RobtheViking

They may not be my all time favorite but they do hold a special place as I credit s and m with reintroducing me to hip hop almost ten years ago after a long hiatus. Balance was such a dope album and everything since as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP05p13cQdg

same here!

i was off hip hop for quite a while....still not diggin most new shit.

s&m's vibe cant be denied tho :wave:

Collie Man

Hell yeah I love swollen memers, I saw them live last year and it was sick. My 2 favorite songs are fuel injected and camoflauge...

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Don't laugh,Nokuy! There are some of us old folks that would love to have a swollen member again.(Assuming we could remember what to do with it)

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
dude I first listened to them when napster was out and I only had two songs from them but loved them! I wish I could remember the names of the songs so I could find them again...oh well...the search will begin now.

NOKUY

Veteran
bpb said:
this is the first time ive heard them anyone know where to get a cd?

start w/ "black magic"....should be around everywhere.

then get into their other shit

bpb

dude hell yeah i went to the cd shop and am gonna order black magic thanks guys
do you know which cd tortures on?

G

gmb

The first time I heard Swollen Members was about 2001 on a song with Chali 2na (Full Contact). I have to admit, I wasn't really impressed, but 2na DID own that song (one of the greatest...ever). Now that I listen to these other songs, I've definitely changed my mind. Very nice stuff indeed.

E

EatShitake

Just checkin' it out now. There's a bunch of their records on Rhapsody. Been outta hip-hop for a while, but I pop in every now and then for kicks.