What's new

Sweet Tooth?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The lineage stuff is extremely interesting I think I am going to just start saying "came from aliens" :alien:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
SOTF 420 ...When will ur sweet tooth be ready ? ...I have never had this b4 despite it being a classic ..wanna give it a try soon ..and there's more than one i see with 4 being if favorite ?

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I know I'm not supposed to talk about other seed companies on here, but I have a chance to get some Sweet Tooth Clones from a local guy, I trust him as his reputation is solid.

The Clones are from a mother that was started from Barney's Farm Seeds, Sweet Tooth....

Anyone know anything about this version of sweet tooth? Is it worth it or should I wait for some #4

lemme know, thanks!

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Barney's Farm "Sweet Tooth" is a completely different strain with totally different genetics.

But regardless, it won a Cannabis Cup in the past and it's still good herb and shares a pretty cool name with the one from SOL. If you run it let us know how it goes! :canabis:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
run it and find out if its a cut somone prob kept it for a reason ask ur source how it was. i from what i remeber barneys sweetooth wasnt the gretest but i had a poorly grown shitty lookin sample. if it won a cup there must be a good pheno or 2 out there. u could be near chop and germin ur 4 beans so i say growem and post a thread

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Sounds like a plan, I'll do it.

I'm gonna grab 4 Sweet Tooth clones next week, they are in a cloning machine right now.

When I do, I'll be sure to drop by here and Leave a link to the Grow Log.

And you guys are right, why not, I can still get some seeds of the good shit, then I will really be able to tell the Differences between the Different Sweet Tooths.

Stoked, Cant wait to get started.

I've got 3-4 weeks left on my Blueberry Run, I'd say it will be perfect timing for these Sweet Tooth clones.

Peace

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Look forward to your grow dude! :canabis:

All cannabis plants along with their differences are awesome as far as I am concerned.

I am gonna say it :biggrin:

Variety is the Spice of Life!! :woohoo:

:joint:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye:

Love that saying just works everytime! :good:

(it summons the righteous Sweet Tooth plant warrior spirits)

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Translation:

Variety (multiple personalities) is the spice of life! lmao

All kidding aside, I appreciate the feedback

Thanks mang

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:alien:

Teleporting back to Sweet Tooth Nebula 420 tonight and will tell my people you send love. :biggrin:

:alien:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Getting my Sweet Tooth Clones today...

But I must say, I really Really Really want to get me some of that Grapefruity Goodness..

I can't wait!

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
So here we go... Just Chopped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SOTF420