What's new

Sweet Skunk FAST version (Sweet Seeds)

Vesnican

Smoke report UPDATE: The purple pheno is more fruity and fresh in odor and taste, rating for both is 7/10. And after 3 months curing the SS shows its skills, strong hybrid smoke brothas ans sistas..

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Great work. I ran the killer kush fast version at 45 lat this year. It started to flower on July 20th. The herb looks similar to yours.

Vesnican

Great work. I ran the killer kush fast version at 45 lat this year. It started to flower on July 20th. The herb looks similar to yours.

Thank you Bigdank! I have just checked the KillerKush in your gallery and looks really nice! (btw. many of your plants look so great..:tiphat:) How was the smoke? I was considering to try this strain as well.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Thank you Bigdank! I have just checked the KillerKush in your gallery and looks really nice! (btw. many of your plants look so great..:tiphat:) How was the smoke? I was considering to try this strain as well.

Your too kind. Im still curing the buds but ill update you when I puff on some soon. It looks and smells nice.

B

bigganjabud

Might be an idea to have a crack at green poison fv Aswell mate as there's rumors of a 5.5 week pheno!!

Looks like it will fit your bill quite well and there's more than a few brilliant diarys on here (look for JamieShoes gp fv diary and deeppurples diary!! Epic grows imo but there indoors should give you a rough idea Aswell mate)

Cheers

Bgb

Vesnican

Might be an idea to have a crack at green poison fv Aswell mate as there's rumors of a 5.5 week pheno!!

Looks like it will fit your bill quite well and there's more than a few brilliant diarys on here (look for JamieShoes gp fv diary and deeppurples diary!! Epic grows imo but there indoors should give you a rough idea Aswell mate)

Cheers

Bgb

Thanks for the tip Bgb!

Finally I have chosen another candidate for next season Cream Mandarín FV.. So I am gonna watch your current thread ;-) I believe that GP would be done even sooner then SS, but that promising description of sexy flavour and taste of CM persuaded me to purchase a pack od seeds already.. I am excited for next round man, but at the same little bit worried about finishing on tim due to the exotic parrents of it.

But that is the spirit of outdoor.. Being healthy nervous until last second before chop :biggrin:

We live in a very wet climate, fairly north latitude (but not as north as you).

Quite a few years ago we had very good results with Dutch Treat from Dutch Passion. Almost no mold at all, finished early, and very large yield though not my favorite flavor at all.... very anise if I remember correctly.

That year I also tried Early Pearl from Sensi Seeds. It was not early at all, and also had massive mold problems. It smelled great but we lost nearly all to mold.

The best strain we have found so far over the years is Original Pineapple. Finishes late Sept, respectable yields, and amazing flavor. Very resistant to rot and mildew. However, the seeds are only available in California/Oregon as far as I know. All the international seed banks have are crosses, but you might be able to find a pheno that leans heavily towards the original.

This year we are going to try Biddy Early and Serious 6, both from Serious Seeds and designed for cold, wet, northern latitude outdoor. They are also supposed to have amazing flavor but we shall see. The Serious 6 flowers with beautiful deep pink pistils, but I have also read that it is very photoperiod sensitive (almost autoflower) so you have to be very careful about when it is started. If you want I will keep you updated as to the progress.

Vesnican

We live in a very wet climate, fairly north latitude (but not as north as you).

Quite a few years ago we had very good results with Dutch Treat from Dutch Passion. Almost no mold at all, finished early, and very large yield though not my favorite flavor at all.... very anise if I remember correctly.

That year I also tried Early Pearl from Sensi Seeds. It was not early at all, and also had massive mold problems. It smelled great but we lost nearly all to mold.

The best strain we have found so far over the years is Original Pineapple. Finishes late Sept, respectable yields, and amazing flavor. Very resistant to rot and mildew. However, the seeds are only available in California/Oregon as far as I know. All the international seed banks have are crosses, but you might be able to find a pheno that leans heavily towards the original.

This year we are going to try Biddy Early and Serious 6, both from Serious Seeds and designed for cold, wet, northern latitude outdoor. They are also supposed to have amazing flavor but we shall see. The Serious 6 flowers with beautiful deep pink pistils, but I have also read that it is very photoperiod sensitive (almost autoflower) so you have to be very careful about when it is started. If you want I will keep you updated as to the progress.

Hey GD,
Thank you for your hints!

Original Pineapple sounds really nice. I have just checked if there are any seeds available in EU, but there are only different kinds of crosses and pure Pin only from CH9 seeds: 50/50 hybrid, up to 8 weeks flowering, landrace parents, I would try this one for sure. Unfortunately it was just a limited serie, no seeds available now :-(

Serious 6 is definitely something what I am interested in. The results presented in this thread looks amazing! https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=300637

I will be pleased to learn about your experience with S6. Do you plan a grow diary? That would be the best ;-) I see that guys from Serious recommend to germ it from 1 May and no indoor lights before moving out to prevent hermi and proper flowering problems. That suits me well.

It looks that Early named strains from Sensi are early only in their labs :-D

I might do a grow diaryt. I have been away from this website for a whil (thus the low post count) because I got a little nervous about security.... quite a few of my friends got popped over the last couple years and so I decided to lay low.

But yeah, might be time to start posting some pics again asnd maybe get some diary threads going.

Vesnican

Without feeling safe one cannot enjoy growing of holy herb. And if that means no info about personal garden presented online, then I totally understand buddy!

Finally, just few pics (adult plant, A class buds) and brief grow and smoke review is everything what IC community needs. Without any details telling how many plants you run or pictures of whole field/location.

Good luck next season! And definitely let me know please, who was S6 performing outdoors.

Vesnican

Nice work friend, Looks like a respectable earlier plant.

Thank you BT! You call it right: earlier plant, still good harvest time, but just one more week of flowering time would be disappointing to me when this strain is called fast version.

Latest posts

Latest posts