What's new

Sweet P

r1rider

yeah the uk section here rocks, and i often spend a day following an old thread in the open forum, all i care about is folk growing weed and the better the better lol

Buddle

Veteran
Nice garden :)

Sounds like a nice cross.i grewa couple of Swtooth#3 crosses outdoors and they were delicious.i crossed them with very sativa plants.Swt#3 x PPP must be a BEAST!! Colas the size of baby arms..lol.I love the coconut,cherry flavor that Swt3 gives whatever it touches..Is that true with this cross?Seems I always got real pom pom golf ball type nugs instead of the long fat colas when i crossed her to sativas..

r1rider

Thanks for the nice words everyone, its been a while since my fingers were this dirty, and i feel great doing what i love doing, after having some time away.

r1

r1rider

Hi all

Well there in there 5th week off 12`s now, canna a+b @1.8 ec and ph 5.8

room mostly all sweet p
029.jpg 030.jpg 031.jpg

killer
026.jpg 027.jpg
024.jpg 025.jpg

GH cheese
020.jpg 021.jpg

r1

r1rider

Hi :wave:

Day 42 since flip and all is going ok
The killerskunk, RDG cheesewreck and GH cheese have all just finished a pk week, they will have 1 more week on canna A+B then it`ll be flush time.
I`m crap at describing smells but the killer and the cheesewreck are easilly the smelliest in the room, and smell lovely.

I dont know how its happened, that the sweet p have ended up staying so low @ 2ft, i did expect more stretch and all i can put it down to is the extreme cold we experienced over xmas time.
They are making good buds however, and they will be starting their own pk week soon.

001.jpg

RDG cheesewreck
012.jpg

sweet p
016.jpg

018.jpg 019.jpg

r1

E

e4ian

nice1 r1,ill look eagerly at the ks especially,ta bud youve answered my hopes:)

r1rider

I really like the killerskunk and i`m planing to do a full room scrog of it next grow in 20lt airpots.
Its vigourous and dead easy to grow, and seems to have just about the right amout of stretch.

r1

r1rider

Day 50 12/12

Had a massive clearout of fans and leaves doing nothing but obstruct light, and all looks better for it, the lack of stretch that i had from the sweet p left her a real leafy bastard so they`ve been stripped of all the crap, and i`m much happier.
The GH cheese is beefing up but smells of nothing yet, the RDG cheesewreck is the best smelling bud in the room, and also quite productive looking, but i`ll know her more after growing out some cuts.
The killerskunk will be the first out i reckon, both the cheese`s and the killer have just finished a pk week and on the final run home.
The sweet p will get their pk week soon but i`m not rushing coz i think my times have been set back quite a bit due to the cold xmas weather we had.

Any road up pics.

room
012.jpg 013.jpg 022.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg

killerskunk
014.jpg 015.jpg

RDGcheesewreck
011.jpg 019.jpg

r1

r1rider

I have to say she is the 2nd best smelliest in the room dawg, behind the rdg cheesewreck, with the sweet p fighting for second place, the GH cheese has give up at least from what i can smell, glad things are all good your way roll on 50.

r1

r1rider

Well the cheesewreck the cheese and the killer are all on water only now so couple of weeks or so way for them, the sweet p`s are all having a pk week now

killer pics
001.jpg 003.jpg
005.jpg 006.jpg
007.jpg

room pics
008.jpg 009.jpg
010.jpg

r1

D

darkhorse

thats what im talking about,sweet grow i have done the killer before very nice to smoke
i didnt like the blues leaning pheno but the the one i liked had a nice wine smell and was
creamy to smoke made you want to chomp your lips whilst the smoke was hovering in
your mouth.

r1rider

oi oi

Day 61 here and all is good, the killer is looking solid and is really beautifully formed, the cheesewreck still has a smell to die for, and the cheese is forming some nice dense buds, but the smell is still to come through for me, my mates nose tells him he smells citrus, they are all flushing at the moment and i`m hoping for a nice finish for them.
The sweet p are all finishing a pk session then its one more a&b feed then flush till drop dead.
I realise that my updates lack some more meaningfull language, but i hope i`v conveyed my grow as its gone.
All in all its been a great grow, with no drama queens,although they all have to finish yet. I`v picked up a mmg cut and an arcata trainwreck cut from a friend during the week so there are some new things to play with for me.

I messed about with pics i`ll try to label them

UGORG killerskunk
036.jpg 040.jpg 059.jpg

RDG cheesewreck
033.jpg 046.jpg 047.jpg
sweet p

room
032.jpg

GH cheese
061.jpg

r1

Attachments