What's new

Sweet P

r1rider

Sweet p, killerskunk RDG cheesewreck and GH cheese

021.jpg 022.jpg

r1

F

firefox

nice and healthy... looking good r1rider...:tiphat: just noticed your name is that what you ride.

r1rider

I`v only done the sweet p once before, and that was a mother plant that i let flower out, i have since observered many grows of this strain by a friend of mine and these are all sisters of that same plant so to speak, i have a good idea of what is coming and how big things will get.

r1

r1rider

I just have to add, after looking at the pics, just how bad i am at photography, they are all nice and green plants and its just the lights that fuck my pics up, good job i like gardening better than takin pics, but its nice to have those memory`s on disc

r1

r1rider

Hi all

Day 20 in flower here, and everything still going as before only using canna a+b, will hit the killer with pk13/14 in maybe 14-20 days.

Had to give both the RDG cheesewreck and the GH cheese some HST to keep them in line.

The killer still impress`s me and its easilly the most vigourous.

The room left to right
001.jpg 002.jpg

sweet p top growth
014.jpg

019.jpg 020.jpg

r1

very nice indeed and really nice to see you growing again!...hope u got a few moms of the sweet p ..not many packs left i tell ya hehe ;) great growing

r1rider

Thanks for that dawgs, i`m getting rid of this sweet p mum in favour of a newer faster growing mum from seed, this one is 4 yrs old now and has done the route the hard way lol

r1

stj2006

Nice r1rider, did you used to chill over at UKC's old forum? Name rings a bell is all!
Good luck with the grow dude!

St Jimi

r1rider

yeah stj thats me ok, was a bummer when that ship went down, and have been in a few sinkers since then, nice to see a few of you on here though.

r1

stj2006

yeah I kind of dipped out of the grow forums for quite a while after she went down, I liked it over there very friendly and small enough to be homely. Seem to be getting good vibes from the UK section on here though!

St Jimi

Latest posts

Latest posts