What's new

Sweet Jack test grow

K

Karma Genetics

where is the rest i thought you was growing 5 atleast. You finished there home yet ?

X

xinsanewickedx

all together i had 10(5 sweet jack,3 cas and 2 love potion).wheni was locked up i had my buddy come over to take them to his place til my court is over and he just kept the 2 best sweet jack and the biggest cas.i have the wood just to get the fans for it,its just this whole jail thing kind of throw my plans all into chaos.i am going to pop the other 5 sweet jack soon and i plan on taking a few clones from the sweet jack going now

K

Karma Genetics

for the test 5 seeds is a minimum. its important for a test grow to be clear for the readers, so i suggest keeping your thread on Sweetjack. otherwise people get confused with the pic's

Did you finish the flower space you said you where building ?

Yep bro plant those asap, I hope you know that you may have killed your best already. I think that you should have given all 5 seedlings a fair run.

Oke heads up and show me you can do a good test run and thread, my friend

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah flower box will be done in a few days just need to pick up fans.believe me brother i know me getting locked up fucked things up but Im going to finish it.. no worries

L

LolaGal

yeah flower box will be done in a few days just need to pick up fans.believe me brother i know me getting locked up fucked things up but Im going to finish it.. no worries

Now that you are a daddy, gotta stay home and do the family life! :biglaugh:

X

xinsanewickedx

well i take great pride in being able to grow some killer smoke.so i am off and running again.this time around should go a lot better i hope as long as i don't go out of state again lol

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Good luck guys. Just stay home for the next 2-3 months, lol.

Easier said than done, especially with lil ones...

X

xinsanewickedx

you got that right mel,i do have to go back to az for court but we will only be gone for a day or two.i am driving my car this time so after court we will drive home

X

xinsanewickedx

well all is in soil will have kk put up pics as soon as they sprout.i am going to give some superthrive at 3 weeks and then go into flowering look to see if the plants are male, then pluck if they are, then clone some of the females..i will being doing some tie down training to the bigger ones.take it easy

X

xinsanewickedx

i just need to get a clone dome.i am hoping to do a few clones off each fem plant

L

LolaGal

Well I don't know what a clone dome is, but I use a Clear plastic tote with a lid. Also peat pucks do the best for me!

$5 at Dollar Store! or less...

What's a Clone Dome?

Latest posts

Latest posts