What's new

Sweet and Sour Kush

lasko

Wow x nice plants.
i Hope you will finish them before the frost. this morning was ice on cars windows :( and now its 20 celsius :( what a strange fall this year

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
fresh trimmed pics

fresh trimmed pics

heres a few i shot while trimming. good lord thisstuff reeks!!!! i love it!

bluebublelove

swampdank said:
looking good(once again)

i have a sweet kush that reeks of pine already. i am pleased about that as i have been trying to get some old school flavors on board...

...these plants clone easily, and root faster than anything else in my lineup. 3 days in rapid rooters. no shit. they rooted so fast it caught me off guard and sent me scrambling for pots.

Awesome grow!! I don't know how I missed this thread until now.

Did this one give you that "oldschool" stink your looking for??

what was you total flowering time on those girls??

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
bluebublelove said:
Awesome grow!! I don't know how I missed this thread until now.

Did this one give you that "oldschool" stink your looking for??

what was you total flowering time on those girls??

b.b.b: YESSSS!! i got that old school funk with an added kusheness that is a major hit with the heads. total time was 65 days. probably could have pushed em another few days but i couldnt take it anymore. i had to get to smokin' i had a sample taste test tonight and this shit is spanking everything else in the lineup hands down. im loving every minute of it!

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
i am lovin the creamy pine pole cat stench. the flavor is something i have longed for. this herb is a delicacy that i plan to keep around for a long time.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to know that you enjoy man!

this pic is from a SourK bud at full-moon we had a few days ago...
1501218_10_08_003.jpg

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pics from the sweet & sour kush ...sourK is purpling while the sweetK is totally green... both were already flushed

Sweet kush
1501219_10_08_032.jpg

1501219_10_08_035.jpg

1501219_10_08_030.jpg

15012sweet_kush.JPG

sour kush
1501219_10_08_010.jpg

1501219_10_08_017.jpg

1501219_10_08_043.jpg

1501219_10_08_045.jpg

Wow those are so beautiful pics guys.... I recently bought a cut of a sour kush and a Grape skunk(OT) but rellevant, they came from the same grower, out in the Clear Lake dispensaries, I REALLY HOPE THEY ARE THE SAME ONES FROM XYZ, HOPING STRONGLY

All of these phenos look dank....
Sweet Kush I got a while back and have germinated the last week so I hope i can do them justice....

I can sayn they will have a nice home to live in:

Peace brothers and sisters
TB7

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice garden bandit ...you are doing well mate... happy growing & enjoy! :D

here is the balcony sweet kush after the morning trimming... great bud density on this plant

1501225_10_08_002.jpg

15012sweetK.JPG

Sweeeeeeeeet budz XYZ, So you must be way up in the sky on the balcony grow huh.... Or you just don't have nosy neighbors???
Nosy neighbors suck man, I wish I could grow on fat balcony, up and away from everybody, I would be stellar, and I would hopefully get budz like the one there in your pics......

thanks for the compliments on my Garden, thiat is one of my newer Bloom rooms I just built, My old Bloom room is now used for breeding and Flowering also, and I also added Co2 to this new set up

Here's my old room

A little less experience when I put this one together, but hey it works very good, 5yrs. in this one :jump: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :muahaha:

LOT'S OF FAT NUGGET'S ALL DAY LONG HEHE...... :jump:
LATER IN BROTHER XYZ
TB DR

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
XYZ is in another country so he is allowed to have marijuana in visible places. Oh and bandit im sorry but i HIGHLY doubt that cali dispensiaries have cuts of this, im sure its another cross not XYZ's. He just made these crosses not even like a year ago. Plus lots of sourD cuts out there.

That's awesome , I wish I lived in that Country, WELL I WISH IT WAS THE XYZ ONE, But the good thing is that I was very lucky to receive some of his SWEET KUSH BEANS a few months ago, :jump: :jump: :joint:

I will be on those next, FO SHO......
Thanks for the Info Pirate138, Hope all is well with you.... :joint:
DR TB

Last edited:

KingDub

Yes very nice plant, kinda resembles my Sour Diesel. The leafs like to stick straight up during flower and turn a slight purple that is on some pieces of the bud. the plant turns really purple but not in the bud. I love this pic!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks folks!

Yes i'm not from America but from a small country in EU. marijuana is illegal here as well but it's not so dramatic like in the USA. the cops are usually hunting the big commercial outdoor freaks and not so much the private grower/user.

The Sweet & SourK was created this year in February (indoors)

..and you are right bandit, the balcony where this plants grow is high and relatively close to the sky :D

XyZ said:
Thanks folks!

..and you are right bandit, the balcony where this plants grow is high and relatively close to the sky :D

:muahaha: that's so killer, I must say,...... Those ones you are growing also keep you about that high don't they :jump:
Ya see if the p;ants get high, and they are high when you smoke the cured product than, that must be really high up there :joint: :D :woohoo:

I know I'm fu^*%g :crazy: , I have had this good problem for a long time, :joint: ....
Good Growin' XYZ
TB

tngreen

Veteran
Wanted to bump this back up. Here is my Sweet Kush a couple days ago. i cut her today and can't wait for them to be dry! yielded quite well i think with great density and a strong delicious stench. grown under 180w of CFLs in Coco.

11613PB050011.JPG

11613PB050016.JPG

11613PB050019.JPG

11613PB050026.JPG

11613PB050031.JPG