What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swedish Guerilla Grow 2010 (Lat. 59)

Dödsknark

Koi man... Tell me about it. This year I harvested a total of 20 grams... After LOTS of hours of preparation. ZERO grams from my 100+ Thyphoons. Damn rabbits... You're doing alright man. I like your thread.

Edit. Dunno if I told you this. Think not cuz I kind of forgot about it myself. Your 2008 grow was probably the one that inspired me the most to try and grow outdoors at this latitude. And Thyphoon... Just relived it at another forum. Thanks man!!

Koi

Benefit and Dödsknark, thanks for the comments.

Dödsknark: I am sorry to hear that, I hope that your grow will turn out good next year.
I am really happy that I managed to inspire you. That was one of my goals. I am so happy that you decided to try outdoor growing. It's not hard even at our latitude.
I hope more Swedes will.
I mean there are a lot of people that don't want to grow indoors because of the risks, then outdoor is one option. Not as risky at all, it's harder to identify you as a person to the spot your growing on.

Well, I hope next year will be better for us all. Right now I am hoping there willl be a warm autumn

Koi

New image update!
I had to cut down and harvest one of the two viking x (b3n7 erdpurt x royal dane).
It had some small spots of mold at the center of the top cola.
I guess it will get me some 10-20g of fine herb. It smelled pretty good. Not completely ripe but still ripe enough to harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Koi

New update, this season hasn't been my favorite one.

Cut down two Thyphoons today. Had to get me some SOS Weed.

Well, here is the pics.

Viking x Arne
picture.php

picture.php

It rotted when it fell to the ground
picture.php

picture.php

Swiss Outdoor Mix
picture.php

picture.php

Guerilla
picture.php

picture.php

Deep Chunk
picture.php

picture.php

Thyphoon, took two down.. have had weed stolen here before. So it felt worth it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 107167

Seems that some of your plants grow in too wet soil areas. Hence the somewhat stunted growth I think.

AloneInStock:(

Hello guys! Need some empathy please

Hello guys! Need some empathy please

I've noticed that this thread is really old but when searching for stockholm i've only found this one and another guy asking for weed that nobody answered.

1st of all...i've been documenting myself on sweden's laws and fk me but this country is not as liberal as it seemed from other points of view.

I'm an ex-path and i've recently re-located to Stockholm for 2 months (hopefully for good) and i am in dire need of some chronic. I say dire need because i suffer from terrible insomnia...and after years of god-damned medication (that has always made me feel drowsy and stupider) i've discovered the miracle of buds.

I really don't want to return to the meds as i fking hate them. I also don't like going on random street spots to look for it (does not really seem safe as far as i've read....either heroin junkies scamming you or police surveilling the places....and since i've read they can fking raid your house or make you take a pee test with no warrant and just based on suspicion...you can understand my reticence).

Basically what i'm asking is for a favor...i know...i probably would not risk helping a random guy on the internet but my situation has pushed me to at least try to ask.

So...can any of you guys (which i fking respect for your balls to grow in this not-so-liberal country) point me in a good direction ? I really don't expect you to meet me personally or anything like that....but maybe a "safer" spot where to search for ? I would even settle for low quality hash....that's how desperate i am.

If not (which i honestly totally understand) .... could you at least tell me what would most likely happen if i get caught with 1-2 grams ? I know the legal line is a fine or/and up to 6 months in prison but is prison really a possibility for that small amount?

I also do not want to risk my job since it's a really good one and i really want to get out of my country (where it's even stricter than here but at least i had some proper and discreet connections there) for good.

Any kind of help would be really appreciated. Thanks guys and BIG AND POTENT CROPS TO YOU ALL !

St. Phatty

If I lived in Sweden, I might go for the Auto's, and plant earlier.

Or I'd make a rolling shed with a light, to continue 12/12 for a plant in the ground, when it's too cold and dark.

Or I'd grow indoors, and enjoy the Heat that comes with the Light.

Latest posts

Latest posts