What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swazi in Thailand - first grow

S

shokdee

purple clouds said:
albino and crinkle look like some cool kitties. do they toke and jam with you?
Give them a chance, I've only just taught them how to roll joints, heehee

Any comments about crossing Al'beeno with a Snow Leopard, try get the paw size up, and Crinkle with a pure wild Cheetah, inject some speed and raciness? How do I increase their 9 lives to something more reasonable, like ten or eleven?

S

shokdee

Hi Div, nice to meet you, thank you for the kind words and Welcome to IC mag.

I've started my third grow re-pot Durban in Thailand, have a look ->

Last edited:
S

shokdee

try giving them psychedelics, they need to earn those extra lives.
Well they like cat nip very much, betel nut not too much. Next is some salvia ....:)

About the hybrids, Crinkle says "Women hate cheaters", so there you go. She has a new poem: Crinkle crinkle little star. Speaking of stars, Paul Simon is working with lil' ol' Al'Beeno on a new song, You Can Call Me Al'lley cat

D

daylighting

Sadly betel leaf and areca nut are becoming less and less popular in Thailand (especially with cute young kittens, both feline and human). I do partake when there and I love the stuff. ;)

How do they like gan-cha smoke?

S

shokdee

daylighting said:
I do partake when there and I love the stuff. ;)
Sadly he has the red gums and toothless smile to prove it!

158773.jpg

S

shokdee

Eight and a half weeks into flowering, here is lady #1 "Patience".

I'll spend the day trimming her, let me know if anyone wants more fotos.

Tomorrow it'll be the turn of the final contestant, #2.

See you then

S

shokdee

End of the road

End of the road

Well lady number 2 is ready, I forget her name.

It was a great grow, I love you all, thank you ladies.

Thanks to everyone who commented, the lurkers, and all the good people behind the scenes.

:thank you:

S

shokdee

Thanks to Biosynthesis, Donald and photosynthesis

As they came into bloom, they smelt of fresh mango, the smell at the top of the mango - where it meets the stalk - when it's freshly picked.

At harvest they smelt so good I was rubbing my face in the buds and jabbing them into other people's faces. The smell of the buds is a more mature mango, and deliciously musty, like rolling around in pine needles. I wanted to munch the buds as if they were corn cobs.

----------------------------------------
I dedicate this grow to daylighting.
----------------------------------------