What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suspect animals invade

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Duplicate photo from one of my threads. These little things move fast. Some immediate management… I knocked them off into a cup of water.
Researching solutions and the damage is a match. Also wish to identify the pest.
Looks like honeydew from aphids or leafhoppers...

I Care

It’s like little dark sucker and they started moving fast when I was trying to shake it off thinking it was sediment. Know it’s neither aphid or leaf hopper. Sucker is right there in the photograph.

exoticrobotic

It’s like little dark sucker and they started moving fast when I was trying to shake it off thinking it was sediment. Know it’s neither aphid or leaf hopper. Sucker is right there in the photograph.

spidermites dont really move fast.

I have some little critters on some otherplants that are baby spiders that move quickly.

Better hope it's them

Latest posts

Latest posts