What's new

superthrive

Josh Herer

1ml per gallon

1ml per gallon

I havet noticed any negative effects from using it. I use technaflora's BC line of nutrients I replaced their "Thrive Alive B-1" for Superthrive, my outdoors are loving it. No burn whatsoever.

atomicfield

but can you attribute the growth to ST? or just the fact that it didn't burn them idk just seems no real proof, nobody has posted any real results, just makes me wonder. i just don't want to use just because everyone is using it.

atomicfield

It's definitely a waste of time/money to use Super Thrive. If you want the benefits from ST just use Liquid Karma. It has a shit load of other stuff on top of just vitamins. It's really the ultimate additive. Gotta narrow down your arsenal.
thats what I'm trying to do, narrow down. whats the cost of the karma?

Scrogerman

Veteran
ST is a Stress Reliever, i have had a giggle at half of what im reading in this thread. ST is good stuff, Vit's & growth Hormones, use a drop or a few per gal for continious use, or at the higher rate for activation/ or relieving Stress. I dont believe is a Snake Oil product at all. Prolly the oldest vit/hormone addy on the market. says something in itself!
Use whatever you want to use, i use it for relieveing things like transplant shock etc etc, all or any stressfull situations! Definately would not apply in Bloom! With the amount they have sold over the years its about time they updated the label.lol!

How Old Is That Label, does anybody know?

Ive grown with & without it & my plants always seem happier & healthier when im using it so im sticking with the programme!

joedub

I used to use it from when I first started growing, but I was hit by the slime when I used more than I usually do, and ever since then I've cut it out of my regimen, also cause I found out it has NAA which prolongs flowering.

Psuper

Any cultivators here ever used Thrive Alive B-1 from TechnaFlora? Sounds identical to the SuperThrive but I don't think it contains any of the hormones. TechnaFlora has both an organic and non-organic version of the Thrive Alive.

Any feedback on this product?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything with Kelp in it has hormones that are naturally occurring, that is where the benefits of it's usage come from primarily.

MHHSP

liquid K rocks, 1 qt will run $20, rates about 1 tablespoon gallon for transplant, 2.25 tsp gallon for veg/flower.

de145

me and a fellow grower always use the stuff when watering but i realized we do it because everyone else does, so is there any real data on the stuff, anyone do comparisons grows why do we use the stuff, besides what it says on the bottle.

I realize this is an old post but I come from a gardening background for other things years before I came to this and Super Thrive is well known in non cannabis circles as a joke. Snake oil is the usual description.

Search beyond cannabis forums and you'll see what I mean right away. No one has ever been able to see any difference with non Cannabis plants using it so unless there is something very unique to Cannabis I'm guessing a lot of people are wasting a lot of money.

Applesauce

Snake oil would imply it does absolutely nothing. I have done side by sides in SOG to see if it does anything whatsoever. The plants superthrived stretched more and developed weird buds. I stopped using it because I had to heavily LST the tops of the superthrived buds and I didn't like what it was doing to the plants.

Tyson53

I use ST when I break a plant...a side shoot or stalk from not being careful in the greenhouse.....I just spray the break and get it together best I can and hope for the best....99% of the time they heal....but have healed with out it also...but seems like they heal fast with the SuperT.....its like any product they pawn off for cannabis...some work some dont....some pay 42.00 for watered molasses Claims Huge buds...

Al

Latest posts

Latest posts