What's new

SuperThrive VS Thrive Alive B-1 or B-2 in Hydro

BubbaBear

Grow more Jump Start blows them both away, its got your B vitamins and kelp plus the industries highest level of triacontanol and its naturally sourced. Plus aminos and a bunch of other hormone and auxin containing extracts. Plus Its cheaper and more concentrated and can be used all the way thru flower. It can probably even replace your Golden Tree Kygiacomo. I use it from clone thru most of flower, I no longer use expensive boosters like Heavy 16 Fire, I use cheap powder PK boosters plus Jump Start and chitosan oligosacharide and my results are as good if not better and l know exactly whats going in my plants.

CoCoSativas

Grow more Jump Start blows them both away, its got your B vitamins and kelp plus the industries highest level of triacontanol and its naturally sourced. Plus aminos and a bunch of other hormone and auxin containing extracts. Plus Its cheaper and more concentrated and can be used all the way thru flower. It can probably even replace your Golden Tree Kygiacomo. I use it from clone thru most of flower, I no longer use expensive boosters like Heavy 16 Fire, I use cheap powder PK boosters plus Jump Start and chitosan oligosacharide and my results are as good if not better and l know exactly whats going in my plants.

Pk booster, chitosan and triacontanol, that's apearently the biggest new things in nutrition. The canna line uses all of them far as I understand, I really like the canna food and can't wait to try their addatives. Until then it's more convenient for me to use similar stuff the shop stocks.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
...and the other two had B-1 with 3-10-3 and 10-10-15 fertilizer respectively. The fifth treatment was simply a 10-10-15 fertilizer...
Why didn't they test 3-10-3 without B1 and what was the difference in growth/flowering between 10-10-15 with and without B1?
Oh, and most importantly, what was the concentration of B1 they used?
Maybe a link to the original study would be helpful too :) .
Thanks in advance!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

ya im gonna try jump start next year along side GT. i use insect frass & bat guano (high N) for the chitosan. for the tricantinol i use vitazyme its also got brassinolide in it among other things. the vitazyme made my Delahaze's this year fkn frankensteins. ive never grew a bigger Dela since i started growing this strain in 2012. i only do 16 plants so i can get the smallest bottle and see how they perform. i tested out advanced nutes as well on a couple crops and they look amazing as well but they dont look any different then the ones i used only GT and V+B,guano and frass. the thing i like about GT is has phenylpropanoid compunds in it that also is organic and aids the plant against fungas & pests. being a guerilla grower i like to have things that help the plant fight disease's themself since i cannot control the enviro so i need all the extra help i can get to keep bud rot loss's down to a minimal