What's new

SuperSourSilverDieselHaze

Dkgrower

Veteran
Looking very nice, nice job !!!

The cut that i run has that carrot sandal wood smell and taste just like the smell, just like you say DKbuddy

jdkronyk101

nice pics ice...looks like you got a great pheno of her. i have the sssdh(shire) cut, and they look very similar but there is no lemon at all in mine all ssh style spicey flavor... looks epic good job guys,
j.d.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey guys :)

She is a big stretcher for sho....... even cold temps wont strap her down ;-)

jd: Mine is all spice too..... not a lemon in sight!!!!

this time around the temps are very low so yield wont be the same as last summer´s run with her BUT there seems to be more resin this time..... end of week 7:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

..... but last time she didn´t bulk up until week 8 so let´s see what happens.

peace

icetoker

G

guest121295

Beautifull plant , ICETOKER's always holding the good stash, everyone I know who's run this variety has had fantastic results, great work on her, even at 45 days she looks unreal, keep up the great growing....I always use the BAC line in my organic grows, very effective with great results, especially in big earth containers.:)

Maripan

A glimpse into your future!

A glimpse into your future!

Hey Icetoker,

Here's some picts of what you have to look forward to some weeks from now. I love this strain!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the pics Maripan :) Beutiful sssdh you have.

Now mine has had 10 weeks and is soon ready for the chop. Been flushing for 2 weeks now and she had doubled in size for the last 2 weeks.... which is very characteristic for this cut..so patience is a must with this one!!

IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=25536&pictureid=572964[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a funny thing.... as i was inspecting the top bud i discovered that a small part of the bud that had been closest to the bulb was completly dry!!!! not burnt but dry!!!!!

i cut the top of and removed the dry material.... which i smoked immediatly in a joint. Thanks you sssdh...what a considerate plant!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And to mention she took us for a ride....boy we got high!!!

peace

icetoker

Last edited:
L

Laugan Gaucher

SSSDH is on the top for sure. Every strain is a killer ! 4 killers from 6 germinated and two mâles...

I want to cross it to Mango Haze

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Took her down yesterday........ almost 13 weeks from switch. She got a little delayd cos of very cold temps which affected yield but not quality for shure!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

icetoker

Mr Squizy

Beautiful man... Is your sssdh also showing those autumn colours when its not to cold !?!
Respect to your growing !!

The Baphomet

Veteran
Nice stuff , I have a nice SSSDH in my garden ,she is in my top five favorite smoke , mine is done in 70 and is very haze dom in structure and taste.
MY mom

dustin27

Veteran
very great thread man. it has pretty much finished talking me into purchasing these, probably reservoir version though.