What's new

SuperSourSilverDieselHaze

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey my icmag friends:tiphat:

Just want to show you my sssdh from connaisseur genetics (ojd)

Grown from seed in organic soil..fed B.A.C. organic nutes.

Smells like funky lemons with a good dose of the ssh characteristic smell. Very sticky resin...like glue!!!

Shes starting week 11 now and has been flushing for 18 days now....chop very soon :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Huge props to CG for this one..... you can say i lost my sativa-growing virginity on this one:dance013:

Oh and it´s not leving my garden any time soon.......i dont have to toke on this one to see that

peace

icetoker

S

Serrated Edges

Very sexy plant! Is this the shire pheno? It looks very Sour Diesel dominant.

E

edgey

very nice :)

there's nothing better than seeing a beautiful plant grown to its full potential

congrats

edgey

F

FIREofKALI

its always pleasure to watch you grows Icetoker...great job with sssdh...enjoy shmoke bro

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
THanks for the kind words :)

This is not a clone.....it´s from seed and it´s the only one i flowered. Holy cow i got a nice pheno..... and it was selectedin veg so i guess these genes are rock solid. All the other phenos i´we seen with other growers look the bomb so a huge round of applause for CG :groupwave:

I took mine down this morning (day 80)......what a sticky but enjoyable job it was:jump:

Seems like a nice yielder too...... and smelly:tiphat:

Her are some pics from this morning:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

icetoker

Last edited:

Snype

Veteran
Wow, looks real nice! how is the stretch on her? Would you suggest topping or not? That bud looks dope!

BIGGS

Veteran
dam she looks dank, mate. hope you enjoy smoking her.
and you only popped 1 seed!! might have to get me a pack.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro!

Another superb dank from hell! Looking more on the SSH side, What do you think?

Are you satisfied with your B.A.C organic fed? want to buy a full pack (grow/bloom/fungi)..so need advices..

See ya :wave:

Tabwat

this is making me want to order the sssdhXg13. all ive seen on here of the sssdh is superior dank. theese buds are looking very nice. be well

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Nice work bro, your SSSDH looks killer, how long did you let her go for? I let mine get up to day 77 - 84 depending on how the trichs look. Your gonna love 'er. SSSDH is some superior dankness, one of the best sativa strains on the market right now. Nice one Connoisseur Genetics !!

I have some SSSDH at 14 days flower and they are monsters, 5 and a half foot with 10 days of stretch left.

Good luck bro.

HGO

Swazi-CW

Hello Icetoker :tiphat:

this SSSDH just looks very nice !!!
I think it must be a real bomb...really nice job :)

Tell us what about the smoke when all will be dry please !!!
I'll follow this, oh yeaaaah ;)

see ya
swazi

Damn Icetoker those nugs look delicious! love the foxtail look too. I just recieved my sssdh x g13 beans today and cannot wait to give them a go.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was fortunate enough to smoke some of this strain a few weeks ago. It was really nice. toked it before a hike. it was a nice hike to say the least

Latest posts

Latest posts