What's new

Supersmallgiant's Newb & Flow

57 Days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So as i started chopping i decided to go ahead and chop the mothers down to. I ordered Nirvana's White Castle and Aurora Indica from the Boo and got Blue Satellite 2.2 freebies. They came today. :yay:

The mothers before they came down. 170w seems to work for the mother light just fine. I cant wait to get the new genetics in there.
picture.php

Everything is down and about half of it is dry and in jars.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
look so crazy nice man, excellent work in your project that look so sweetest in happy 2011, keep it up buddy!!

Leaf

looks like you didn't get the weight. now I am not a hydro expert by any means, but in my experience your lights off temps are too low. I actually found best results with lights on temps between 68-72deg and lights off 72-73deg... the buds put on the weight and become really dense.

what was the humidity in your room lights on and off?

wow beautiful pictures ! way to go :):)

:tiphat: Thanks RS.

look so crazy nice man, excellent work in your project that look so sweetest in happy 2011, keep it up buddy!!

I plan on it! Bigger lights and tables for 2011.

looks like you didn't get the weight. now I am not a hydro expert by any means, but in my experience your lights off temps are too low. I actually found best results with lights on temps between 68-72deg and lights off 72-73deg... the buds put on the weight and become really dense.

what was the humidity in your room lights on and off?

35% lights on, 45% lights off.

eddie.saw

looking fantastic in here supersmall. very clean set up! those bag seeds buds are lookin mighty frosty as well.. kinda of off topic but just saw a commercial for urban garden center.. coming from a not so pot friendly state to maine.. man i just never imagined a hydro shop having tv commercials.

anyways man mad respect on the room., ima get tagged up for this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts