What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil straight to 11/13 SCROG water only.

Maria Sanchez

@Maria Sanchez both your ssstn look wonderfull and will give you a good harvest.

Thanks for your kind words. It is a big compliment coming from a grower of your caliber.
Maybe I should try 90 L pots like you do next time for the summer.
Mine were stunted from tiny coir pots that wouldn't let the roots grow out when they were small.
When they first showed pistils I didn't think they would be more than tiny bud sticks.
But the sativa / haze / thai genetics are pulling through!

Maria Sanchez

Hi folks 132d for the big girl.
130 for the smaller one that was harvested today. I took the 2 biggest tops a week ago.
@chilliwilli -- hey there!
Back scoping your journal to measure how my girls are doing.
I don't have your amazing grow space conditions, but looks like my timing for showing sex and flowering is really close to yours.
I started mine outdoors early October at a bit less than 12/12 and hit 10.5/13.5 late December, almost the same as you indoors.
Now on day 83 one has mostly finished the stretch but the other one is a lot later and just hitting full speed right now.
Hey @chilliwilli -- just stalking your journal again, and noticed that I cut my larger 'Big Miss' SSSTN plant on day 129, almost identical to your day 130 and 132! Mine also averaged about 11/13 from seed, but in outdoor conditions. Still have my 'Little Miss' SSSTN to go, probably 3-4 more weeks, but she was stunted and very delayed into flower.