What's new

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil-Connoisseur Genetics

Mudballs2.0

20230103_184427.jpg 20230103_185853.jpg

they have solid big sisters looking after them, they'll be fine.

Mudballs2.0

20230114_185152_copy_2268x3024.jpg

Sharing this update for playas new to growing....i dont mind a little bit of wrinkle in my leaves on seedlings...not too much and it tells me it is growing in overdrive sort of. Like stretch marks on weightlifters they are tweens going thru growth spurts.just a smidge of twist is 👌 that's a hot soil pushing those puppies.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool sounds like a really good line to try! They have pretty good starter leaves! Will thin out as they get older I'm sure.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First day at school for a plant is first day under a good grow light. Time to get down to business!

Awesome, growing great! It will probably catch up, pretty close to same age as the other girls. :smoke:

Going to be some tastey smoke. Whats the flowering time?

Mudballs2.0

First day of school is outside the house.no more daddy cuddles.
A ridiculous 14weeks, maybe more. That's for these beans. Starting in january for a kickass july.
But these are a documented 'pretty fkn old school' haze line.
...fingers crossed for a great nug cluster. Some pics of hazes kinda bug me out.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will it still flower into July if photoperiod gets long enough to go over 12/12 (short nights)?

What latitude are you growing? I saw how late the frost came for you, so I figured you were somewhere south of here.

Mudballs2.0

I control it through additional lighting to stay in veg or light dep in the garage to hold 12/12.
I want to put at least 1 or 2 of them out in a mound to grow big and light dep the others.
I want to finish and harvest something so i can grab a freebie of my choice from ojd's list and give a proper display of these plants.
Definitely a couple going into my typical 3gal light dep asap.
My latitude. that isnt a metric i find important anymore but i can see how it could help others. Im 31N.
This is all i care about nowadays.

Screenshot_20230118-100403_Weather.jpg

You live by this if ur outdoors and have no hoophouses yet. All i need to know is when i can drag everything out and leave it out, or move everything back in and wait.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah there are so many different climates and miroclimates. Lots of factors play into the weather, which is what really matters. Pretty far south, and screenshot of the weather looks like good growing conditions! Sweet! Plant em up!

Looking forward to seeing a couple of the seedlings at least in light dep. to get things started. When are they going in the mounds? Are you waiting until light hours get longer to let them go all summer?

If you put them out now what will they do in terms of flowering and veg?

Mudballs2.0

Oh mounds wont be until April at earliest probably. Nah that weather snapshot is pretty abysmal to tell the truth. They cant survive the nights yet, but they can get outside and start the process. Some call it "hardening off" idk, get growing or get dying is what i call it. Sometime in march or april i might think about lights and mounds. No rush.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I guess that is kind of cool. Whats going to happen until March/April? Just hanging out in the garage getting by at night until the cold season passes?

Mudballs2.0

Yeah I guess that is kind of cool. Whats going to happen until March/April? Just hanging out in the garage getting by at night until the cold season passes?
20230119_085011_copy_1512x2016.jpg
Screenshot_20230119-084939_Tent Buddy.jpg
They have lazy mornings in the sun when the weather is nice...then hang with the others at night or come back in when 30 degrees is a threat. I spoil those brats.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome its best for them to be outside as much as they can. Sun comes up early too so it gets them a long photoperiod with strong natural daylight, feeds them well. Only 8 hours daylight so you suppliment under th

What does PPFD and DLI stand for? PPFD I think is light intensity, photons? Its been a while for me.