What's new

Super Silver Haze

not sure which breeder this is...i think its green house's ssh

Price: 775 for 2 ozs

Appearance: looks wet from all the thc... :D nice nuggets that break apart very well dark orange hair...this stuff is just drenched in thc the pics dont do no justice either
10/10

Aroma: a nice pungent smell with sweet haze undertone
8/10
breaking it up...alot more pungent
9/10

Taste: the taste is kind of mellow...somewhat pungent with a hint of sour taste. definitly a smooth smoke. not as strong of a taste as i wish 8/10

High:pretty melow upity high. you wont sit around all day if you smoke this but .
8/10

note this ssh is very INsuperior to some of the other ssh i have smoked

pics

SDC12481.jpg

SDC12498.jpg

SDC12517.jpg

SDC12522.jpg

BlueMonk

Nice pics and report. My friend has some of this finishing around Christmas so it gets me pysched. Any other comments on the high?

oregon_guy

Boston,
Glad to hear you have something decent to smoke but damn bro, $775.00 for 2 oz? You def need to start growing your own or search out a friend that does grow. Even if you were to do a micro grow, you could find better quality bud at a fraction of the price you are paying now.

Could be I am completely out of touch with commercial bud though as I have been growing my own for quite awhile now. Here on the west coast I hear of it going for a high of 280 - 300 a zip. Are you on the East Coast? Is that the going rate out there?

:joint:

Boston,
Glad to hear you have something decent to smoke but damn bro, $775.00 for 2 oz? You def need to start growing your own or search out a friend that does grow. Even if you were to do a micro grow, you could find better quality bud at a fraction of the price you are paying now.

Could be I am completely out of touch with commercial bud though as I have been growing my own for quite awhile now. Here on the west coast I hear of it going for a high of 280 - 300 a zip. Are you on the East Coast? Is that the going rate out there?

east coast prices are always alot more than on the west. unfortunately...that's how it goes.

Boston,

i do grow and know lots of growers in the area but my own grow is smoked in about 2weeks. so this is my personal stuff when my stuff is gone. lots of goodies in the garden :D

750 for 2 ounces of this quality is very good. it will usually run you 400 425 per ounce especially out here in boston. ive had people pay up to 550 for an ounce of some ecsd. around here you can sell stuff for alot more :D

oregon_guy

i do grow and know lots of growers in the area but my own grow is smoked in about 2weeks. so this is my personal stuff when my stuff is gone. lots of goodies in the garden :D

750 for 2 ounces of this quality is very good. it will usually run you 400 425 per ounce especially out here in boston. ive had people pay up to 550 for an ounce of some ecsd. around here you can sell stuff for alot more :D

Wow, I had no idea it was that pricey on that side. Guess I am completely out of touch. If I lived in your neck of the woods and smoked regularly, I would be living under a bridge lol. I think the last time I had to buy was about 4 years ago, I think I paid 240 and I thought that was high. Since then I have become legal and started doing my own thing.

Enjoy that SSH and most important stay safe Bro!!

IceCream

450's not bad for bomb around here . im from boston and i see people pay 550+ for good bud frequently . wish i lived in cali

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You pay around the same price for 2oz in London, and it doesn't just look wet, it IS wet,:wallbash: yours looks wonderful.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it looks nice, but it was either compress at one point so i cant see the fox tails, or is a nl/ skunk leaning pheno or is crossed with something else. it just doesnt look like the ssh i am used to seeing. I usually see mr nice's ssh though

it looks nice, but it was either compress at one point so i cant see the fox tails, or is a nl/ skunk leaning pheno or is crossed with something else. it just doesnt look like the ssh i am used to seeing. I usually see mr nice's ssh though

it was compressed once before i got it then it was recompressed.some nugs had some crazy foxtails, i think the buds pictured were more towards the bottom. still not sure which ssh this is either, and this stuff is differenent than the ssh i usually pay top dollar for which reeks the whole neighborhood up :D

its hard to get stuff thats not vacum sealed over here since most of the bud in the state is imported in from various parts of the country/world

jpm

You pay around the same price for 2oz in London, and it doesn't just look wet, it IS wet,:wallbash: yours looks wonderful.
youre getting ripped off. im from south london and ive nver heard of weed that expensive. you must be from the west end or the city, where everythings expensive.

A

arcticsun

nice to see someone willing to pay for quality. thats some ace looking bud m8

jpm

youre getting ripped off. im from south london and ive nver heard of weed that expensive. you must be from the west end or the city, where everythings expensive.
actually ignore this post-wont let me edit

D

danny karey

725$ for 2 ounces........Thats f'n crazy!!!! I could get a qp for that much cash.

Good report dude, and great pics.

Danny

All of you guys complaining about the price, you want some cheese for that wine? The guy made a smoke report, and good one at that. He doesnt need to be told "Dam man thats expensive" 5 times, we get it people. Some of us are not fortunate as some of you:moon: