What's new

Super Silver Haze which breeder?

VirginHarvester

Veteran
can i request those ssh f2 freebies does anyone know if he still got em?

peace
Yes, you can request. I believe they sort of rotate the freebies and are so busy at the Bay that even if you request something they have out of the rotation, you might not get it. Would it surprise me to learn the folks at SBay would go out of their way to unlock the freebie safe and get what you want, no. But I do think you have to have some luck and good fortune(or have placed a large order) to get what you request. Another way of saying what I mean is that all freebies they have available are not necessarily in the rotation that particular day/week.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
After reading this thread it seems that mr. nice seeds has the original super silver haze. Seems like everyone who has grown or seen both recomends Mr. Nice over Green House. So, why would you create a thread asking which is better and then pick the other? Anyways Ima get some of Mr. Nice SSH when I get the extra money, that is if I cant come across a good clone of her first...

jack.gh

ICMag Donor
Neville didnt steel haze he colected it from with in the us thats far from steeling and did he pay for the line i did not ask but i do know the story and fact is yes there is bull shit told and its not comeing from the mr nice side of the story facts are what i posted how do i know well i sat and spoke to shanti about it all face to face.

Neville dont post and you know what i cant blame him this communitys a joke at the best of times more people in this community are about greed and there own egos far from what a cannabis community should be about.

And how did arjan steel the haze when he had no acess to them all he did was make f2s of the haze hybrids any one can.

you know everything there is to know don't you! please please enlighten us with your bullshit.

amoril

I dont think Jack has anything to offer to this story....

at least, if he thinks he does, we dont need to hear it.

the story has been hashed 1000000 times. The information is out there. Make up your own minds.

jack.gh

ICMag Donor

the story has been hashed 1000000 times. The information is out there. Make up your own minds.

All I can say is, don't listen to the most vocal activists. grow the beans and make your own decisions based on your results and not what the cheerleader is yelling...

as you said, the story has been hashed 1000000 times.

arjan has many many backup genetic libraries all over the place. so just incase of a fire, all is not lost. nuffsaid.

Ras Pablo

Veteran

Amen !

D

Dalaihempy

you know everything there is to know don't you! please please enlighten us with your bullshit.

Hello jack nice to see you ventureing out side of you safty zone ;).

I do know a lot yes jack becouse i have spoken face to face with those that know and were there and had done the work who just happens to be friends with me.

Facts are jack as i sed wich are neville did the seed puduction of SSH and Neviles haze and supplied the seed at the time they as in he and shanti were part of GHS.

Facts are also no one but nevile had acces to the haze lines used to creat the f1 SSH and NH at the time they were at GHS and now are made by mr nice.

There was reson why GHS stop supplieing NH and SSH and other lines for a while jack and why some one went and payed for mr nice f1 seeds mate.

shantibaba

Hi All

well I do not come too much over to this site since I am busy enough with my own site nowadays, but when I do I constantly see a lot of people whom i do not know bickering about this story or that story. It sort of takes away the reason for coming to certain sites, as it is not really the thing effecting seeds in the end. Proof is in the seeds sold by the various companies, judge them on that after doing your own research and making your own mind up.

Jack.gh, I have no idea who you are or how you fit into the greenhouse equation so forgive me if I am ignorant about those details, but you obviously are employed by Arjan and adhere to the stories he tells you.Fair enough as he probably pays your wages...but if you are getting canned so much by so many maybe you should try to see a different way to approach the issues. There are at least two sides to a story and not all people see it the same. Brenda and Arjan, Eshana and myself created and setup GHSco in 1994 as equal partners. Neville was an owner of OZvoorburgwal GH cafe along with Arjanand Brenda. Neville never left his mothers or fathers to us as GHSco ever, as he made the varieties himself and sold the cleaned seed to our company. So no matter what Orlof, Arjan , Jochim etc...say, that was the truth and there are official documents to support those claims but think it unnecessary to put them online since the personal details are vivid. Eshana and I split up and sold out of the GHSco after the HTCC1998, Nev sold his share in the cafe a couple of years later.I moved to Switzerland and founded Gene Bank Technology and Mr Nice Seedbank with Howard Marks and Neville. And the facts after that to do with who runs or supplies GHSco became unknown to me...and Neville too. Neville and I merged plants into one camp and our story continues...with Howard as our face. By the way Howard came and asked me to set up the seed company and not Arjan...so maybe he did that for a reason....? To date Mr Nice Seedbank runs on all those original plants we collectively keep as parent lines, we do not feminise seed for commercial reasons as many companies do, we breed with true parent lines. The growers should be able to work out the rest that is applicable to their own uses...as well as genetics. No need to go on with all the arguing since I was there and those facts are not opinions.

One last thing Jack.gh, your company is well advertised and does well in the feminised market but I get alot of people complaining in private messages to me about how you constantly delete or censor post in your helpdesk here at icmag. If people do not argree with you ,it makes you look guilty of something everytime this occurs and it is not only one person, it is many. So maybe ask Franco how to deal with it as he seems a little more diplomatic than you online.

I work with good people as most of you all do too, there is definitely enough room for everyone to work freely and unimpaired and along side if not together...so stop all the stories about the passed and get on with the work at hand...all the best Shantibaba

jack.gh

ICMag Donor
Hi shantibaba, if things get repeated 100 times for the sake of giving arjan a bad name, I will say something about it. or delete it.

I delete trolling on our vendor forum. Dalaihempy is an expert at trolling, and there are several other guys who are really big fans of yours who like to stir up conflicts on internet.

I never said you weren't a part of the greenhouse.

we have nothing against you. neither does arjan. it sure doesn't help when you go on about how big arjan's ego is and how the loudest sound comes out of an empty barel or whatever. that's just childish.

There is no reason to ride on things that happened in the past (10 years ago right>??)

you seem to love to discourage people from shopping with us at present, based on your experiences with arjan.

please stop and let the beef settle. take care

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Again on the fem seed issue, you guy's seem to be misleading growers eg here is a post by Franco to a grower that got lady boys from GHsco female stock

Man, this is not possible, there must have been a heavy stress factor involved....We guarantee 100% feminized seeds because we get 100% females when we test-grow ourselves. No hermies, no males. And the feedback from all over the world tells the same story.... I truly understand your frustration, as a grower and a med-user it is the worst situstion to be in..... but I would like to help you find the cause, because it is not the genetics...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=118204&page=2

How can he claim 100% female rates? female seed's are known to herm. I'm not trying to be a dick I just think you guy's should see what your customers are saying, there's a lot of pressure for seed companies to produce female seed's I know but how about doing it honestly?

Personally I think Arijan should go public and explain how he got the pre '98 strains otherwise we will be stuck in this trolling dilemma that resembles an online witch hunt for a long time to come. The question I ask myself is why I haven't seen any word's from Arijan about all this? He should do the right thing and settle all the arguments as this has been going on for too long.HGO

shantibaba

Hi All

Listen jack.gh, how I discourage people to buy seeds from any other company is beyond me. I think people try things and make up their own mind. Reading through this thread from start to finish might answer your statement...as it seems alot of growers already tried your wares and mine and saw for themselves the results. I have no say in what people decide to grow unless they come directly to me and ask my opinion. Our companies are completely different and have completely different philosophies at their foundations.

While there are some companies that feed the masses bread, there are others who prefer to do real breeding work and feed the enthusiasts... All industries work the same way, look at wine for example. GHS shifted to the feminise market and so did many new companies in Spain and well individuals did too, since it is possible to make feminise seed without breeding. So considering MNS is probably one of the only companies not jumping on that band wagon nor ever will, I really do not understand your comment.

I worked along side Arjan as his partner for years and know how things work there so do not tell me about ego etc....I say nothing negative and realise the industry need all sorts to function...so let it be with your defensive comments of your boss, if he had any ..... he would get online and stand up and clear the air..not leave it to hired staff who was not even around when most of the golden ages of Amsterdam were going on.

I changed my strains name when I set up MNS at my detriment and thought it would be impossible to hear negative stories and false claims by doing that, only SSH was kept as Neville did not wish to change that as no one else had the plants it was based on. The stories still go on and do not really interest me at all anymore. If you or Franco or Olaf or Arjan serviced a helpdesk to help people with legitimate complaints instead of telling them they did something wrong all the time you may find people less pissed off...? Helpdesk does not mean a place to sell from, it means you listen to the customers complaint and sort them out...nothing difficult. By the way it is not only GH but most seed companies who fail to show a visible face.In the end seed companies are their own worst enemy, as they do not follow any standards and rely on self regulation. At least now you seem to have one here, I wish you alot of success with it and those who grow with you. Take it easy and all the best Sb

Mr.Jones

i actually feel really honored to see such argument real time going on between such big opponents - very good read!

just wanna step by and tell you this, i think its pretty cool of you shantibaba to just come by and settle stuff like this yourself ... makes me actually trust in your seedcompany!

im just working with ssh crosses but i can tell the ssh amazing - gotta get the real thing someday!

since i dont have to add anything im gonna teleport myself back in the spectator position :abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts