What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Diesel Haze

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Hi Mass, Thanks bro! Smoke report will follow. It's very hard to wait but I have some Lifestars comming down in three four days, and they will save my ass. As I'm almost out of weed.

Good to hear you have lifestars comin down. I'm out of weed and my situation doesn't allow me to grow right now, not to mention its dry as hell around here so I'm not paying too much for shit weed:badday: . Send some of that lifestar (and the SSSDH for that matter) my way :joint:

G

Harvest

Harvest

Well I harvested these plants last week, had no time to post until now. I took them all down on day 90 pf flower. Man what a wait. The smells range from spicey to earthy. As of yet I don't smell much Sour Diesel, perhaps during the cure. I'll show some trim pictures sonn.

G

Classic Sativa structure - yet... it looks like a manageable plant --- I am sure it will be a gasser - a bit fluffy – but…I just finished a haze that was somewhat fluffy & it was killer --- best of smoking to ya - Smokey

Ps. I love to see a plant that is truly finishing = Good job on your patience = I see SO many taken before there time

So...Indigo is growing 'Wonder fuck' = I 'wonder' if I could "...." :yummy: .. her (easy girl :D - I am teasing you & U just happen to know me :chin: ) :wave:

Petrol - Firecracker - SD BX1 - headed to the stash/rolling box :yummy:

DrLongbottom

Veteran
The sats are almost always worth the wait. Ive got five SSSDH babies at about two and a half weeks from seed. hopefully Ive got some ladies this time. I got all boys on the last 5 but rezdogs seeds have germed 10 out of 10!! :cool: peace D.L.

G

Hi Bro They've been curing for 30 days now and I'll be ready to write the report by the weekend. Thanks for the interest.

S

strain_searcher

I can feel the up high from here. Great job smokey on having more patience than me.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Damn guys, that SSSDH looks like the standout of that last batch of crosses. Much Respect Rez. Good eye Smokey P!

M

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Rez that stuff looks awesome! I finally have two sssdh ladies a couple weeks into 12/12 one has far more red in the stems and stalk kinda like the color of apple peel. the other is greener. btw the red pheno pre sexed 2 weeks earlier than her greener sister. how many phenos have been seen on this plant so far? peace. D.L. :joint:

G

Hi Longbottom, This strain has three pheno's. And I distingish them by bud structure. One has the hazy lite and airy buds. one has thicker meatier indica looking buds and a phino that's inbetween. They are all tall rangy plants but I like the Indica pheno better. Best of luck with yours.

G

:jawdrop: Ooooohhhhhh MMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

That first page Smokey, wow, those pics contain more promising buds than I have ever seen in a Bud book. Where can I get those beans? I just looked on seedbay and saw none. The haze man, i see it there, that looks good Rez.

Rock on, and let us now how the high is man.