What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Diesel Haze

G

Actually I was tryin to be clever...
Cannabis Conessieur ...
hehehe...

the spelling I don't worry too much with...lol

G

Smokey,

Those bitches are looking like they are gonna have football shaped buds when finished... Looking good mang... Its' soo good to see all these new strains grown out so soon....

puff tuff,
sog

G

Grat3fulH3ad said:
Actually I was tryin to be clever...
Cannabis Conessieur ...

You were bro, it took my 24 hours to get it. :D

Hi Sog Army, yes big buds but not solid. The hybrid pheno has harder buds. I like the weight though.

Thank you Longbottom, (in my best British accent). Yours should be shorter I got three more weeks of vegin than you and I'm using 4 gallon pots. Why my plants are so big. I'll be looking foward to seeing yours.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Yeah smokey I saw yours and thought that 4 feet might be nicer anyway I need them to sex . So I topped them before they went into 12/12 heres a pic of one of the five.

this pic was about 5 days before being topped

G

Looks very good Longbottom, I'd veg them until a foot and a half they should be under 4'. Looking foward to seeing yours.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
:badday: well smokey it looks like all 5 sssdh are going to be boys. I dropped 5 more beans two days ago . The lady is there somewhere I just know it!!

G

Update time!!!

Update time!!!

Here they are at 12 weeks, and looks to go 14. Some easier than others. I wish they were done as I got plants chomping at the bit to get into the flower room. But it looks like I'll have a nice yeild off the plants I have in four gallon pots but the two I have in 2 gallon are much smaller in yeild by comparison. (lesson #1) :D They smell very spicy and not much like Sour Diesel. I'd say the Super Silver Haze is doninant. But the real test is in the high.

On the right is an Ecsd clone about a month behind the SSSH in flower. The SSSH on the left is a haze pheno.

This is one of the smaller indica type pheno

On the left is my hazest and tallest(its bent over). On the right is my biggest indica pheno sssh.

Two pics of my big Haze pheno.

Hazy budshots

Indica pheno budshots

My big hazy sssh, this one will take the longest to finish, it could go near 100 days.

G

Thanks Longbottom, Yes that's a big round cole. It's somewhat fluffy though. But she may tighten up in the next two weeks.

G

Wow amazing. Looks like your gonna have a lot of trimming to do but it'll be well worth it. I can't wait to hear the smoke report Smokey! Those are all going to be amazing to smoke. I know if I were you I wouldn't be able to wait haha.

G

Hi Mass, Thanks bro! Smoke report will follow. It's very hard to wait but I have some Lifestars comming down in three four days, and they will save my ass. As I'm almost out of weed.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! Very very sativa dominant.

Looks like the flowering time should be listed as "approximately forever." hahahaha! It doesn't much more sativa that that bro!

I forsee good smoking in your future.

later bro,
cc

G

> Looks like the flowering time should be listed as "approximately forever." hahahaha! It doesn't much more sativa that that bro!
>

LOL @ CC

G

Crazy Composer said:
Wow! Very very sativa dominant.

Looks like the flowering time should be listed as "approximately forever." hahahaha! It doesn't much more sativa that that bro!

I forsee good smoking in your future.

later bro,
cc

CC made a funny-funny! :D

Yeah,imvho you don't see enough plants,indoors,that look like those.

Schweet!

. . . .

G

Hi all, Thanks for the props! while these plants are somewhat challenging to grow I am enjoying them. Whereas I've grown many indicas and hybrids. I've stayed away from those straight sativas, Now I got some 12 weeks today and still going. Never say never I guess! But one thing I can say is that have out yeilded a lot of my indica plants, including ones that are growing right next to em. I hope to smoke some real sour haze for the holidays.

Thanks at0mic, Salakavala.

CC, Nice to be seeing you around. Really feels like home now.

Rez, I hope I'm doing them proud. I'll be sure to let you know what I think.