What's new

SUPER NEWBIE CFL STEALTH MICROGROW

MR.Montana

will she revert back to veg?

will she revert back to veg?

Well this is what ive been doing the last few days......thinking and contemplating.
And this is what i came up with....The 1st clone is looking good and is taking root.... She has her unmolested top with buds in all and shes been back under 24 hour lights and im hoping shes gonna revert back to the veg state sometime soon....like the mother has...any thoughts?????? I took two more clones off and gave them to a friend in need...about a week ago and today i took two clones off for myself from some undergrowth areas of the plant that didnt get much light.... they are the two to the far right...im pretty happy with what ive got so far.

MR.Montana

No room....???

No room....???

This cab is about maxed out....i havent started flowering yet and have no where near the 300% extra grow space needed for that.....any advice or suggestions???? Please help!!!

virago420

Well this is what ive been doing the last few days......thinking and contemplating.
And this is what i came up with....The 1st clone is looking good and is taking root.... She has her unmolested top with buds in all and shes been back under 24 hour lights and im hoping shes gonna revert back to the veg state sometime soon....like the mother has...any thoughts?????? I took two more clones off and gave them to a friend in need...about a week ago and today i took two clones off for myself from some undergrowth areas of the plant that didnt get much light.... they are the two to the far right...im pretty happy with what ive got so far.

and this is what the mom looks like after adding training wire to the pot to spread her legs a bit.....

But whats up with the yellowing fan leaves??????
is this normal?

Howdy Montana! Fellow Mainiac here myself. Looking good from what I can see. Some plants never revert back to veg, but alot do. I had a bubblelicious that refused to revert back and just continued flowering out under 24hr lighting.

Regarding the yellowing fan leaves, that is Nitrogen deficiency. Bump up the strength of you veg nutes and the progression should stop.

Good luck!

Peace -V420

lolraymond

Shoot, you could always take it outside for 12 hours, and then bring it back in. I mean, that's what people around here do.

V

Voodoo

Finishing outdoors is risky. The ultimate in advertising in my mind, and Im in Cali!

I would just up the lighting for flower. CFLs do work if you treat them as HPS in terms of wattage. In other words, 400w CFL* = 400w HPS.

* = correctly used ;)

Heres my setup:
100_2138.jpg

100_2149.jpg

as you can see, its a little overboard, but I used to have 340watts over a 3X3 and it was yielding low - as you might imagine. Heres a shot of 340watts flowering intensity on some Alien Dawg Cherry:
100_2141.jpg

100_2140.jpg

As you can see, 340watts over a 3x3 (37.7watts per sqft) is too little, though still produces great bud. If you want HPS results, you need to pump that number up to about 60watts per foot. (My 690watter is 76.7watts per sqft.)

Of course you dont have to go huge, I did a 2X2 grow initially with 276watts (69watts per sqft) and it yielded pretty well for my first ever grow. Colas on my white diesel were about 14 inches long and about the size of a v8 can throughout.

Hope all that information helps!

MR.Montana

Hello all

Hello all

Just picked up some nutes at the great new store i got here around the corner....its called the GreenLeaf ....
Got some foxfarm grow big and some bat guano.....hopefully shes gonna like it...

MR.Montana

NEW PICS

NEW PICS

Here they are all together....Mom, top(revegged), and clones(s)
I'm gonna bud out the mom in the case and put the clones outdoors....take clones off them before they bud and bring em back inside for the winter...I think....still not sure...any suggestions?

MR.Montana

NUTES!

NUTES!

Picked up some real good foxfarm nutes and am running their schedule, i was using Grow big solo, then i went to grow big and big bloom mix, Now in Flower im running tiger bloom , big bloom and open sesame, and wow what a change....plant has a shown:dance013: its sex again.....plant looks so much bigger and better already....leaves are a nice dark green.....just hope im not going over on the end....next watering will be just plain distilled water.....pics are coming soon

MR.Montana

Updated Pics of Mom, her top , and clones

Updated Pics of Mom, her top , and clones

Here they are...
The Mother went from this....

to this all crammed in with no room to bud?

Her top went from this....

.....to this Re-veggedhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=15598&pictureid=383092

Im' really hoping she's gonna monster crop since i revegged from a few weeks of flower....

And this is the top being trained....

And here are two of the other clones i took from her.... ....What yall think????

wow montana! never seen this before, atleast i dont think, pretty baked :joint:

looking great, the clones need a bit of nutes, but otherwise awesome! that mother ( i think ) got rediculas!

christoph.

Latest posts

Latest posts