What's new

Super lemon kush - slh and krypt og kush

S

sourpuss

Oh sorry the sativa also has the fuel odour and taste.

5 star weed if ur rocking the sat pheno.

S

sourpuss

Just finished collecting pollen from my male slog and pollenated my sativa pheno heavily as well as freezing a nice amount for future use.. Id say its the brother to the sativa ph3no but with more stink. Male has the branch on branch growth even more so then the sativa pheno. Had the most stink during veg between the 3 beans. So im hoping it carries the candy flavour. If I can get 100 percent candy ph3nos ill b happy. Ill run it 8n this thread or a new one. Sending in a few packs to server fund:) when ready

S

sourpuss

Im expecting all hravy yirlders, and a percent to carry the candy. Of course ill b lucky to get anything close to that...

S

sourpuss

Just for yall interested. I didnt weigh but just using my rye with a rough trim, I yielded a p from 2 plants. Long veg and lst. I think the veg was a month and I used my mothers instead of clones. Although with a good proper trim its looking lik3 it would b 3 quarter p. Heavy for runn8ng 2 gallon soiless with coco added.

Althpugh if I add what I dmoked in the last 3 weeks it would b a p of trimmed bud. 2 plants 600 watt hps.

Just tried to give it a trim and gave up from sticky hands. Really just wanna do a bubble run to see what its like. Im thinking its g9nna b scary strong...

S

sourpuss

Just smoked 70 day harvested lower buds. Flavour was blah, high is weaker, sativa ph3no, it was missing that candy flavour but has a stonier head high, more cloudy or its cause im tired.

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

can u believe these r side branches? Tops were too close to ceiling to get nice shots other than side or below...

S

sourpuss

Man I gotta say this thread is junk, really just learning the ropes.

Sorry for all the blah blah throughout so here is the final thoughts on slog dna...

Cured and grown much better the second time around.
Pheno is sat leaning, seen some sfv pics and can say its structure is very similar. Branchy from clone.

Buzz- nice head in light doses, with a mix of body, more you smoke the more body you get hit with:) behind the eyes middle of brain massage, great morning smoke. Not cloudy in light doses, low paranoia, chatty:) little euphoria, maybe I smoke too much.

Smell- cured the dom lemon is getting over taken, fuel, lemon, very fruity, sweet, skunky, uniqueness id have to attribute to hazey smells, but ive smelled that smell before and always brings memories of the best weed ive picked up.cant pinpoint those, and some florals...

Taste- is sweet, fruity with a slight pine, and slight I guess hazey flavour,