What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My vertical micro closet project!

Just moved to the west cost, and I thought I would make this my first special project. I'm still working on finishing it up, but hope to have it finished soon. Basically I built a light proof floor where my fresh air is drawn threw/ ie the bottom of my closet door. I add a shelf with the same light block design 2/3 of the way up. The bottom is my flower room with the HPS, and the top is my veg room with CFLs. I then am wrapping both rooms with panda film to finish it off. Inline fan is attached to the ceiling. Perfect passive air! I still have to finish the top/veg room with panda, filter, and mounting of ballast.

Over all closet size: 8't x 3'4" x 2'2"
Flower room: 4'5" x 3'4" x 2'2"

Medium: Down to Earth Pro Organic mix

Nutes: Down to Earth liquid composte, Buddha Grow, Pure Blend Pro Bloom, & organic molasses.

Ballast: Quantum 600watt digital
Lamp: Digilux 600watt HPS

Ventilation: Passive / 6" Hydro Farm inline fan

Adding the filter this week. I am building a ventilation box around my fan that the filter will attached to. The main reason for the box is so I can hook up a cool tube wich I hope to buy in a couple weeks.

Lovely Ladies: 2 phenotypes of Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison, and Pure Kush

Well enjoy and let me know what you think!

D

dreadedhead

Looking nice...my only suggestion is instead of all the nutes just ammend your soil properly and all you have to do is add water...a friend and i have switched to tlo style growing with stellar results. I will never use nutes again to much work and time with less than perfect results....TLO the only way to grow

A friend of mine switched to that method as well in his vert, and loves it! I have been strongly been considering it when I run out of soil. Thanks for the peek and suggestion!

:dance013: Well I was just gifted a very freakin sweet Liquid Lumens cool tube, mad thanks to Stagger Lee!:thank you: It's a bit over kill, but will still work very nice I think! I'm not going to hook the water up, seeing I don't need to, but I can't wait to use this sexy product to it's full potential in the future!

Worked on the veg room today. Mounted the ballast on the wall, and hung the scrubber! The ducting is making some noise, so I'm going to change it. After that I just need to is make the door and install the cool tube in the flower room.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Not sure how cool that tube will operate w/o coolant. If you have heat troubles, try the bare bulb with a fan blowing on it. Might run cooler.

Nice setup and best wishes.

Not sure how cool that tube will operate w/o coolant. If you have heat troubles, try the bare bulb with a fan blowing on it. Might run cooler.

Nice setup and best wishes.

That's the setup I have going on right now. I'm not really having heat problem, I'm just to make most of it I can. The plan is to just hook up the tube like a normal air cooled tube, no coolant this time, maybe when I expand some day. Thanks for taking a peek and the wishes!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hells yah HG oz ;) This dudes my homie ;) Growin my Durban cut ;) Should be SICK!!! Thanks again for all your help in my room brother man! I finished it last nite... what a day :) Peace and love! Stagger

Hells yah HG oz ;) This dudes my homie ;) Growin my Durban cut ;) Should be SICK!!! Thanks again for all your help in my room brother man! I finished it last nite... what a day :) Peace and love! Stagger

That biG SLH is Stager Lees too! PK and 2nd pheno SLH is from LabTech! So super thanks!:dance013::thank you:

I'm super stoked to have done what I could! I can't wait to see the rooms packed with BEAUTIFUL SEXY LAIDIES!
-Put your peaces and love out
Luvit

Latest posts

Latest posts