What's new

Super Lemon Haze= Dissapointment!

harry74

Veteran
I don´t know where you get your info bro, but in my last trip to the damm I Heard it was a joint effort betwen Franco,Arjan,Ingemaar and Luc Paradise.

You know, they had the elite clones but they didn´t know if reverse the Lemon Skunk or the Super Silver Haze so they called in the experts for advice:)

Complex breeding:tiphat:

S

sourpuss

Funny how this thread went from disappointed to best shit on the planet:)

Cant wait for my dna slog to finish!!!

growhi

its the real deal slh ................. but as others have said you need a pheno hunt, 10 at least ideally 20 females !

you will find greatness then ! ................. this rule stands with all seed selections really, more females to choose from better your keeper will be !

well unless you get lucky as we all do from time to time !

Bmac1

Veteran
I grew out 1 pack of 5, got 4 to the finish line. 1 was turfed as it was slow and not spectacular but did have a nice lemon flavor. I had 2 that smelled and tasted like lemon jolly ranchers, I kept one that is a dead ringer for pure lemon skunk. I also kept one that is almost pure SSH, 10-12 weeker that smells of black pepper with a hint of lemon that comes out in the cure. It is strong herb too a little too much and you will be hiding in the closet for an hour. Almost a panic inducing high. I cant wait to hit both with my alpha diesel male, I like the sound of Super Lemon Alpha Diesel Haze, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts