What's new

Super Lemon Haze= Dissapointment!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Must say I love the SLH. As always, some plants are better than others, but even my worst one was still good. Definitely at the top of my list for taste and high. Basically, it's lemony Super Silver Haze.

I found Mr. nice SSH to be at least twice as good as any slh i have ever tried

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also had excellent results with SLH. My SSH was good but the SLH was better. Its all in the selections you make..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 33/33/33 pheno yielded good, but probably not as good as the slh. I think the smoke is more potent though

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran GHS's SLH, my experience was one of the most disappointing grows I have ever had...just my experience...won't ever run it again.

Recently ran 5 fems. All seeds popped. Seems that I got three phenos. All were energetic uplifting high. One a spitting image of lemon shunk(stayed kinda short,very lemony). Three tall haze/lemony phenos one was excepionally lemony/hazy, but provided a foggy brained buzz. Also a lime tasting stretchy pheno. All phenos could not handle higher nutes. Seemed perfectly happy between 800-1000 while flowering.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
i smoked 2 years ssh from nice(selected cut 12weeks) and was
great..but after the slh i change my mind..
i popped 6 seeds slh last year and i found amazing plants,
maybe i was lucky but since then i have one keeper of slh and
is great.
:tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^I have seen some pretty amazing phenos. I think if green house stabilized it to those phenos better (if even possible) then it would be worth getting some beans.

also Arjan is a talented breeder. did he do the slh?

just wanted to stop in and say that the SLH i ran this run was great only thing i would say was less than favorable was yield...

2iqfggj.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
banging phenos out there to be found, if it was in mr nice catalogue everyone would say
"wow wow wow best plant ever etc etc"
just my opinion.

growbie1

I find that Green house seeds pretty much sucks.
^I have seen some pretty amazing phenos. I think if green house stabilized it to those phenos better (if even possible) then it would be worth getting some beans.

also Arjan is a talented breeder. did he do the slh?

???
But gotta say your right about the phenos. pretty wild selection i got out of 12... ! Isn't necessary a bad thing though as stated above its all in the selection :tiphat:

S

schwagg

i had one bean, loved it but dropped it. bag appeal, frost. look of it was fantastic... it was all great but just didn't do anything. didn't hit the mind right. i crossed it to a cross to get some other beans though....

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
i know that GHS has bad name about the quality of the seeds
but the slh is great weed...anyone who says that the slh is bad strain must grow this strain.
..and yields well if the grower knows how...
picture.php

^
my second grow with the cut i choose

and

the first grow with the slh was 6 plants from seeds..
below are the 2 best of them.
picture.php

picture.php

the coca cola is 2l...

who says that the slh is not good yielder??:tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your gonna spend money on beans go with something really good like some B.O.G. gear, or mr. nice. or sam the skunk man or tom hill. there is a reason they get to sponsor the sight too, there strains is super dank.

If you want a haze go with super silver haze or a nevilles haze for a more pure rout.

If you want lemon sativa go with old school brother's grim Apollo-11 it is way better than slh. tastes and smells like lemon head candy. exactly like it. there is also a pineapple pheno like c-99

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Thx for input guys.
@hashzeppelin- Funny you mention ssh.. Im running a few hundo mrnice SSH beans, as well as some SHIT atm.
I didnt start super lemon haze from seed, it was a cut. I have enough lemon smelling strains as it is, so i think i may ditch this one.