Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
BUSTED .

View Image

View Image

Read a story in the Daily Mail but unsure whether it`s true but the info was that crims are now turning to technology to rip your grow . Using drones & adapting a camera to infa red to place on the drone that sends signal to ipod . Then it`s a case of rip or payment to keep quiet .

I saw that Daily Fail article,,, Usual made up Daily Heil bollocks.
Crooks are using hand held FLIR, but drones?...really? The quote from the supposed ripper gives it away.

'Growing cannabis has gone mainstream and the people growing it are not gangsters.

'They are fair game, it is not like I’m using my drone to see if people have nice televisions I am just after drugs to steal and sell, if you break the law then you enter me and my drone’s world.'

Yeah, totally sounds like something your average stella swigging, tracksuit wearing, wannabee gangster, ripper **** would say...not at all like something the Daily Mail would make up.:biggrin:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Samurai Tampon
bloody-tampon-costume.jpg

This guy.
inappropriate-tampon1-400x300.jpg

funny-Toy-Story-Nicolas-Cage.jpg

Hank Hemp

Veteran
ain't nothing funny about that.

ain't nothing funny about that.

BUSTED .

View Image

View Image

Read a story in the Daily Mail but unsure whether it`s true but the info was that crims are now turning to technology to rip your grow . Using drones & adapting a camera to infa red to place on the drone that sends signal to ipod . Then it`s a case of rip or payment to keep quiet .

Ought to be in the worrywart paranoid thread. :hide:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
LOL @ Barbie the Hut or Jabba Barbie.
Funny+Easter+Pictures.jpg

Oh Unicorn Man, there's somebody you've GOT to meet!
82aba504-f0c2-48d0-aaa7-add182104dcd_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.