Know your rights
Veteran
Gotta new car Hank? :tiphat:

picture.php

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
:laughing:
Maybe you should for once copy the French? Their blood sausage, it's called boudin noir, is delicious.
But first, learn how to cook (that really helps). If I were a cow to be cooked by Jamie I'd go mad too :D .

BTW Cadbury (like the Swiss Toblerone) is part of Craft Foods and that ain't British...:cry:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Maybe you should for once copy the French? Their blood sausage, it's called boudin noir, is delicious.
But first, learn how to cook (that really helps). If I were a cow to be cooked by Jamie I'd go mad too :D .

BTW Cadbury (like the Swiss Toblerone) is part of Craft Foods and that ain't British...:cry:

We have blood sausage mate, except we call it Black pudding.
bury-black-pudding2.jpg

And the tired old line about British food is so 1970s:biggrin:..and to be honest that came as a result of frozen mass produced slop which was imported from overseas. Britain is one of the centres of European cuisine now and has been at the forefront of fusion cookery for years. That's why all the pubs are shutting down. They're being bought by pretentious twats who want to be Heston Blumethal, and they drive all the regulars away.

Last edited:

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Man, that 'thing' looks like crap... but a good portion of French food does the same (and I love it -> remind me, why was the mad cow bad?) :D .
Got to admit, I like fusion cuisine too; didn't know they have that on the island (*shameonme*).

al70

Veteran
We have blood sausage mate, except we call it Black pudding.
View Image
And the tired old line about British food is so 1970s:biggrin:..and to be honest that came as a result of frozen mass produced slop which was imported from overseas. Britain is one of the centres of European cuisine now and has been at the forefront of fusion cookery for years. That's why all the pubs are shutting down. They're being bought by pretentious twats who want to be Heston Blumethal, and they drive all the regulars away.

that's breakfast mate, wad'ya talkin bout,,goodluck

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Man, that 'thing' looks like crap... but a good portion of French food does the same (and I love it -> remind me, why was the mad cow bad?) :D .
Got to admit, I like fusion cuisine too; didn't know they have that on the island (*shameonme*).

The mad cow was bad, because the political party of THE ORIGINAL mad cow relaxed the regs on what could and couldn't be fed to livestock, Which resulted in livestock being fed to each other... A practice imported from France, who in a daring act of supreme irony refused to take Brit beef even after it got the all clear...all while they were still feeding their sheep human shit.:biggrin:

Only Ornamental

Veteran
It was an ironical/rhetorical question, but you sir tell that story in a really adorable way (thanks) :)! British humour is maybe the best export article (and Monty Python, but that's the same).

5th

Veteran
Pythons, Faulty Towers, Being Served...all funny classics. But this guy ...this guy right here...well this is what I think of when I think Brit humor.

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
What makes you think I cant cook? LOL.
Do I detect some butt hurt?
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Enough of the people of walmart......

You guys might think this is funny, but I'm being serious here...LOL

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts