winner@420giveaway
menu-fail-16.jpg

CB6nj98.jpg

131.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
Thanks for the repost, she's a Classic. :woohoo:
View Image

PS the tits on the gal at top of page are store bought.

I tend to think hers might have some kind of enhancement too though. I wonder if she has butt implants? Definitely a very likely candidate for a full cavity search. Any volunteers? (Has to duck from all the hands going up). :biggrin: I personally like how she is posing and ignoring the camera on her... I mean preparing to be searched. Of course then again, what better place to put your hair up? Those screeners must see moves like that all the time. :biggrin:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Let's not think about enhancements!

Let's not think about enhancements!

I tend to think hers might have some kind of enhancement too though. I wonder if she has butt implants? Definitely a very likely candidate for a full cavity search. Any volunteers? (Has to duck from all the hands going up). :biggrin: I personally like how she is posing and ignoring the camera on her... I mean preparing to be searched. Of course then again, what better place to put your hair up? Those screeners must see moves like that all the time. :biggrin:

She may but without a good cleavage shot we'll never know, will we? I hate seeing that arc of silicon on top of a breast. :noway:
picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts