What's new

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran

When I was about 13 my buddy and I were riding our bikes around when he says watch this and goes zipping up onto the sidewalk and comes up behind this lady in a tube top and yanks it down. Only problem was she was near home and her husband chased my buddy down with his car but my friend cried and got out of a deserved ass beating.

G

greenmatter

herbophile are you slow? those are pictures of flooding, nothing funny about it.

50% of "the funniest home videos" are of people getting fucked up ...... i don't laugh because i like seeing people get hurt, i laugh because that shit looks funny.

go burn one man ....... relax a little

V

vonforne

picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
is actually a British delicacy..... sum currant crumb-cake and custard/pudding ...me believes....

chos3n

I have laughed at pleanty of people over their misfortune, whether it be at these pics or real life scenarios.

I just don't see something funny in a car that is flooded to its roof (bodies could be inside?) or of someone who had the ground crumble beneath them. But I guess it's all about perpesctive, right??? :moon::rolleyes:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is actually a British delicacy..... sum currant crumb-cake and custard/pudding ...me believes....

Sure is Yort, not sure about the delicacy thing but to each his own!! hehe
Saw this in a store near us....wonder how may they sell of these of year??

picture.php

MJBadger

Veteran
One for the Gals that like Guys & the Guys that like Guys .

One for the Gals that like Guys & the Guys that like Guys .

I fail to see the attraction but Tesco`s sell it .:laughing:

G

greenmatter

spotted dick and cock flavour soup ........... hmmmmm

i don't think the british marketing and advertising machine runs the same way the american one does

not sure what i would do given a choice between the latest justin bieber video and a nice warm bowl of cock flavoured soup though ....... thats a toss up on either side of the pond

TripleDraw27

Veteran
spotted dick and cock flavour soup ........... hmmmmm

i don't think the british marketing and advertising machine runs the same way the american one does

not sure what i would do given a choice between the latest justin bieber video and a nice warm bowl of cock flavoured soup though ....... thats a toss up on either side of the pond

ill take the cock soup all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts