What's new

super additive that increases weight

C

chytil151

Tripp,

are you indoors already? cause if so to go hydro isn't much more than a couple air pumps and air stones a single 5 gal. bubble bucket would only really cost u like 12 bucks weather or not u have a bucket and lid to use. just my .02 cents

Tripp35

Tripp,

are you indoors already? cause if so to go hydro isn't much more than a couple air pumps and air stones a single 5 gal. bubble bucket would only really cost u like 12 bucks weather or not u have a bucket and lid to use. just my .02 cents

I don't really like to half-ass things, is it possible to do a good hydro set-up for that cheap? Not saying that what you suggested is half-assed, I really don't know, but I'd really like to have an all around good set-up through looks and function.
And I'd still have to learn up on hydro growing before I did anything, since I'm going through a dry spell I don't think I'm going to have much motivation for reading :frown:.
Granted, thats not a big deal, I get bored a lot, so I can read it, it will just take longer.

B

bong ripped

sounds like your using a good amount of stuff. I use CES 3 part with the entire line of "Humboldt Countys Own" additives and I have giant budz that Ive found to be TOO dense! Week 1 and 2: bushmaster (varying amounts per strain) and Sonic bloom (High PK like shooting powder)
Week 3-5: Snow storm ultra and sometimes purple maxx
Week 5-8: Gravity and snow storm in seperate feedings all the way to the end.
All of these additives require you use 1/2 strength nutes reducing your need for nutes, they also seem to go the farthest for the money. I will say the new snow storm ultra kicks but in the resign dept....wow.

thecreeper

I second the big bud, i have seen pretty amazing results from that stuff before, but i've never actually done a side-by-side comparison with clones and all. But i definitely will use it again when i get the chance. I actually was in soil using those red party cups (solo) and i used big bud and overdrive and got 6 or 7g off the plant that was in the 16oz Solo cup. i think that is pretty good, for me anyways.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
if u can afford it i use the whole an line big bud is great byitself but with the budignitor and factor x i can tell you my colas on my ak are about 30g dry almost double my yield has almost doubled since i switch from botanicare since i started it im using conni A+B/bigbud/senzym/budcandy/bud ignitor/kushikush/b52/factorX but like hydrosoil said it takes time trial and error to dial in whatever nute mix you choose to get top results mine is constanly being reworked but i look at it like this if $500extra in nutes gives me an extra 4-5oz of amazing bud do the math

u could of bought another 250hps from htg for 119 and gotten n extra 5 ounces also and again n again n again, more light is a sure thing, not twelve additives, and since staying with friends who had 8ooo watts running ,arm size budds dont seem so amazing, gh nutes is all they used.
not knocking your method though, those buds look pretty special, im just a minimalist and if yourspending the money u should add one thing at a time so u know what your doing, not advice to u but to all so as to really figure out what works n why n when. :cathug:

''the creeper''=thundurkerl in the micro section gets 7-10 grams useing beer cups with cfls in dirt n coco with basic nutes, its not the an additives its your greenthumb.

Calimed

Veteran
A Green Thumb is the biggest additive you need. Adding tons of various additives (especially if you don't know the "mystery" ingredients) can potentially hinder learning how to dial in your environment. (aka poisoning the plant with crap that makes it retarded).

Getting past that, triacontanol seems to actual do some stuff. I'm curious to see more research on it like in Hazy Lady's thread.

ESCOknows

super nutrients super bud blaster... by advanced nutrients...1-52-31 ,or grab supernaturals version, pretty mush same thing. best thing to use for that pre flush bud slam.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Iv gone thru gh3 part,floranova bloom,supernatural gro/bloom terra,botanicare and am on to AN(g/m/b,nirvana,bud blood,big bud,bud candy,overdrive) now, so far the botanicare gave me the nicest tastiest nugs also always added AN big bud it does make a difference,really rock hard dense nugs bic lighter sized nugs weighing 5+ grams that was the last harvest with botanicare basics pbp gro/bloom with Liquid Karma and AN big bud but all in all more light gave me bigger fatter buds,ald to those additive haters can't always add more lighting,I'm in a older 2bed house and I can only safely run 2k max so I gotta try stuff to make up for lack of lighting gonna add Co2 soon so I should be ok.

Latest posts

Latest posts