What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunny's Magus Grow..done!! Grow Report

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Magus Genetics/Amsterdam: Gerrit, the owner developed several notable varieties in his 10-year breeding career, including Warlock, which was “field tested” by Illinois state troopers at 29 percent THC. No wonder patrons of the Bluebird in Amsterdam, his main outlet, love this variety. With the big halide in the sky willing, Magus Genetics will release a similar, heavier-yielding variety, Double Dutch, at the 2002 Cannabis Cup. Gerrit is a hands-on kind of a guy and works alone, which keeps the quality seeds he produces in his small company in the premium price range.
Contact Gerrit directly at gerslot@hetnet.nl, or give him a call Tues.-Sat. 10 AM-6 PM (CET) at (011) +31 228 323 441.

agent 420

nice shots. can't wait to see 'em towards the end. what lights did you say they were under? they look beautiful.
keep it righteous.420

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Hooked-On-Grown said:
Great pics as always.

:biglaugh: now theres a laugher for ya... the pics have been better after the camera upgrade..
old cam..

new cam..

it still isnt much.. but it will serve its purpose, better documentation :yes:
I know the only way to get better results is to study what you are doing, right and wrong. IC provides us with these forums which to me is an invaluable tool. Not only can I document my grows, but I can get feedback from other growers!!

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
:) yes i am buzz!!! I am, as most smokers are, extremely forgetfull... these pictures help tremendously

Latest posts

Latest posts