What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunny's Magus Grow..done!! Grow Report

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
:D :D :D I ropotted these plants exactly 3 weeks ago today...
1654P1010012-med.JPG

1654P1010013-med.JPG

Click for Larger Image

I have never had root growth like this on a plant!!!!

:wave: Peace!!
1654peace.jpg

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
1/2 price!!! whohoo regularly 200 bucks or so, I got it for $100 even at the shop. Great deal if you ask me......now all I need is a timer for it

G

GREAT GROW SUNNYSIDE

GREAT GROW SUNNYSIDE

Sunnyside,

Hey man those gurls are lookin hot. Good genetics, good friends and good times...what else do you need?! Take care buddy and see ya when i see ya.

Hawkeye

G

Looking good sunnyside! Love those last pics. Thanks for the class in ozone! Any updates?

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
thanks leeroy and gab for words of encouragement, they are always needed and always appreciated!!! I am using this thread as a reference tool, just as many others here are doing. IC provides us all with an inordinate amount of information and a worldwide interaction between growers that this world has never seen up until recently. I have an opportunity to be apart of a worldwide community where you can sharing information, pictures, stories and so much more.
I am here as a student, 100%. If I make friends along the way "great", if I am able to help others that is even better!!! But I am here to learn...... SO TEACH ME SOMETHIN!!!!! :biglaugh: :bashhead:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Hog, I am hoping so..... I dont know much about this strain, but I do know it doesnt yield very well :frown: . I was able to watch these ladies mommas grow from start to finish. avg plant size was close to what mine are, and he has better light :chin: so we will see. I added an extra 400 hps hopefully to add a little in the end

Latest posts

Latest posts