What's new

led05

Chasing The Present
Gambian / Cambodian(F) x Cambodian / Laos) x FSL Auto F3 Fem Pollen - there was two males, I’m keeping one pictured here

IMG_0441.jpeg

IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0445.jpeg

I started like 10 of these, all look somewhat similar but with varying leaf thickness, 3F & 1M remain, 2F topped. I understand fem pollen (shared w me) isn’t supposed to make males so you’ve got me, all I can say is there’s a lime pine terpene that is strong in everyone of these not present in any Gambian / SE Asians I’ve grown here so I don’t believe it’s from the Gambian nor SE Asians herming…At any rate I’m loving this male & the females, looking forward to what they become

Here’s 3 Female Gambian / Cambodian(F) x Cambodian / Laos) - One is similar looking to the same x Auto crosses & 2 are more funky Gambian / SE Asian squirrels tail - they smell exactly like other Gambian x SE Asians I’ve grown plus their combinations, zero hint of Lime Pine

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

^^These two like to flower quickly just like the one fast 75% Gambian x 25% SE Asian I recently grew, it was by far my favorite even though done in under 10 weeks - flowers in 1/2 gallon jars, previous post above

Man all these are growing fast I need to shave down to 12/12 already

IMG_0453.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present

led05

Chasing The Present
This room exploded once the plants roots had more than a few inches each, some without container are now taller than me, the Green Durlumbo x Cambodian / Laos are just beasts, without a packed room I fear how big they would get - haha

IMG_0509.jpeg

IMG_0510.jpeg

IMG_0514.jpeg

The Geisha x Auto tub, the male I choose is the fastest plant in the room, by far & was also last to show sex in there - shortest too

IMG_0518.jpeg

IMG_0512.jpeg

IMG_0519.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg

Geishas, fast ones that remind me of the pearly funky Gambian Phenos

IMG_0517.jpeg

Other type Geisha
IMG_0518.jpeg

IMG_0516.jpeg

While taking these pics my kids were jamming out to Boris Brejcha in the garage, kids just love techno or at least mine do - ha - in college especially and couple years after we’d hit up the Toronto techno scene pretty hard, way too much Molly…. Then suicide Sundays, you either know exactly what I mean or ya don’t at all …. ;)

Peace

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Outdoor Ledo Haze, zero trim yet, bottom halves all went into compost pit, this is plenty more than I need and was overflowing this bin (17 gallons) until I packed it down, they smell great, needed a few more weeks to finish & had a shitty last month but all that said they performed very well considering - I’m happy

IMG_0524.jpeg

IMG_0527.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0529.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Old Tangerine Dream 2009 looks like it’s gonna turn just perfectly, her sister is a frost bomb already, looks sativa dominate, smells the part. A buddy in college had a tangerine he grew late 90’s, it was awesome, bags would get so gummed up in trichs, if these can come close I’ll be pumped

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_0540.jpeg

Complicating things - A Male Double Durban whom will do bulk of pollination in there, ideally the Tang Dream only hits herself & sister, I’ll move them if she starts to dump much

IMG_0545.jpeg

Malana Crème @15 years old - very slow, we’ve got 6/11 so that’s sweet, thrips love these fuckers

IMG_0577.jpeg

Cambodian 2
IMG_0578.jpeg

Cambodian 1 being a slut, I sprayed her too hard when I selfed her & the seeds suck apparently but a few have started to pop up and I just planted a bunch more so hopefully we’ll get decent amount to look at

IMG_0579.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
I decided to cut tops off Male Durban & collect pollen for now, there’s too many beautiful flowers in there that this guy was just about to demolish….

IMG_0618.jpeg

IMG_0621.jpeg

IMG_0622.jpeg

IMG_0619.jpeg

Arms of the Peruvian Torch, seeing how hardy the base is in the GH, then I’ll toss into the compost, over the past decade I’ve thrown hundreds of lbs of this plant away & gave away quite a bit too, I should sell it on eBay, people charge crazy prices for cuts - haha

IMG_0623.jpeg

The Three Amigos, 3/6 of the SSD - they are awesome plants all @ imo

IMG_0604.jpeg

IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
I repotted all orchid’s yesterday & cleaned up the succulent/cactus & Amaryllis with @50ppm HOCL, loving the stuff - just so much more gentle on everything & one involved - win win win

Succulents
IMG_0624.jpeg

Orchids & Amaryllis
IMG_0625.jpeg

Jade plant, trunk on this is like my arm
IMG_0626.jpeg

Wasabi Japonica

Think I finally killed off most all worms, aphids, thrips & mites, one more spray in 4-5 days should do the trick…
IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0628.jpeg

IMG_0629.jpeg

Hmong

Veteran
room is drinking 25-30 gallons every 2-3 days

thats what I was thinking
how do you manage that?
hose + sprayer? or Blumats?

thanks for sharing your soil stuff, I try to get there somehow.
currently nothing is working for me, its constantly yellow plants after 3 weeks of flowering. Don't wanna do bigger pots due to my bad health, can't lift anything bigger than 2gals with one arm and tents restrict my movement massively.

Entusia

Your life (at least what we can see) is my dream life!
I am literally taking notes and day dreaming :chin:
Sorry if it sounds weird :laughing:

It's just that... everything is just so beautiful, if i could experience it in real life, all of it at once, i'm sure i would die in an instant from experiencing too much beauty.
Love the ganja, love the vegetables, love the fruits, love the wasabi (just wow) and love the succulents and all the other things going on! :tiphat:

led05

Chasing The Present
thats what I was thinking
how do you manage that?
hose + sprayer? or Blumats?

thanks for sharing your soil stuff, I try to get there somehow.
currently nothing is working for me, its constantly yellow plants after 3 weeks of flowering. Don't wanna do bigger pots due to my bad health, can't lift anything bigger than 2gals with one arm and tents restrict my movement massively.
I hand water with a two gallon watering can, I use a 44G garbage can on a dolly (don't have to bend over that far) as my reservoir which has a float in it so it's always full to where I need it. The big tubs have small buckets in them that have a float inside too and I can turn that valve on and it keeps around 2" water level at bottom all times, which is what I do when away, when @ I hand water - all the lines lead back to an RO system that is tied into my main copper water lines. Using the 2 gallon watering cans makes it go very fast, I do the entire room in 10, 15 minutes max, so in a week I spend an hour at most with that room, over the years everything I've done has been done to make for easy, cheap, efficient growing and running tubs with recycled medium is key to this, starting plants in tiny containers then just planting them into the tubs, then when I harvest I pop out the tiny containers, shake off the tiny bit soil in them, cut off roots and recharge tubs with chicken poo product when I feel needed (symphony) and that's that, very little time needed to deliver, 95% of medium or more is recycled indefinitely. Busiest / toughest time of year is when I have hundreds of starts in spring I have to hand water, that is a PIA :)

Your life (at least what we can see) is my dream life!
I am literally taking notes and day dreaming :chin:
Sorry if it sounds weird :laughing:

It's just that... everything is just so beautiful, if i could experience it in real life, all of it at once, i'm sure i would die in an instant from experiencing too much beauty.
Love the ganja, love the vegetables, love the fruits, love the wasabi (just wow) and love the succulents and all the other things going on! :tiphat:
Your far too kind, many many thanks buddy !

led05

Chasing The Present
I had to chop down a lot of plants due to a postal scare & visit, so JIC & to be fully legal based on state laws I took necessary precautions - this room still banging though - Some group shots

IMG_0701.jpeg

IMG_0699.jpeg

IMG_0698.jpeg

IMG_0697.jpeg

IMG_0696.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0693.jpeg

These are SMC/A5T x Gambian - they are some of my favorite smelling plants of all time! - Leather, sour livers, musky but an underlying sweetness too, just awesome - I love it so much !!

IMG_0686.jpeg

IMG_0687.jpeg

IMG_0688.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Sweet & Sour D - The one flopping over most smells bang on for Sour D - The 25% Mhz definitely reduced calyx size but these are beautiful plants - some smell glue like, others sweet with underlying skunkiness and the one all Sour D

3/6 in there

IMG_0671.jpeg

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0685.jpeg

IMG_0684.jpeg

IMG_0683.jpeg

IMG_0682.jpeg

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0669.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Cleaned up GH today, last harvest of the season, 3-4 gallons of beets, carrots & red onions

IMG_0704.jpeg

The Sativa Den - everything getting pollinated with the one fast male, the 2 Geishas are gonna be like the fast Gambian Pearl pheno, something incredibly fast & Dominate in those Gambian Genes

IMG_0706.jpeg

IMG_0707.jpeg

IMG_0705.jpeg

IMG_0709.jpeg

IMG_0708.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

IMG_0712.jpeg