What's new

SugarPuffs

G

guest194

Never tried ESB read good things about it is it an old clone or seed stock? Whats it smoke like?

delic

back to sugapuffs

back to sugapuffs

Hi Chaps,

Hope you don't mind me stopping by for my 2 bobs worth. I haven't been growing long (18 months) but was lucky enough too be gifted some Sugarpuff seedlings last year. Don't know if they were sp88's though. They turned out to be 1 boy & 1 girl. Due to being a newbie my first grow yeilded some seeds. Lost my clones recently so broke out the seeds. I have been growing some in the 18oz beer cup grow here on ICMag, Stella and Sprite are at 8-9 weeks of flower now, check my gallery. Below is another baby at 3 weeks veg, it looks more like Keys than Hebs.

That' all, peace to all, merry christmas

-delic

Attachments

• My Sugarpuff.jpg
    My Sugarpuff.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 11

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hi Chaps,

Hope you don't mind me stopping by for my 2 bobs worth. I haven't been growing long (18 months) but was lucky enough too be gifted some Sugarpuff seedlings last year. Don't know if they were sp88's though. They turned out to be 1 boy & 1 girl. Due to being a newbie my first grow yeilded some seeds. Lost my clones recently so broke out the seeds. I have been growing some in the 18oz beer cup grow here on ICMag, Stella and Sprite are at 8-9 weeks of flower now, check my gallery. Below is another baby at 3 weeks veg, it looks more like Keys than Hebs.

That' all, peace to all, merry christmas

-delic

nice score with the seeds man does the sugarpuffs smell come through?

peace

e4ian

B.T.W

B.T.W

Mentioning the kq.Im sure its the stretchiest "short" plant IVE EVER HAD!.At the momentThe top shoot only reaches nearly 8" [3.5lt 14cmx14cm pot] and already theres enough stretch for 5 or so snips? and ive already taken 2 from it!.

These two are the Blue jack and Generals Daughter. [from left :D]

10 minutes before anti mildew spray is unleashed.sssssssss

["Majority part" of] current nft grow:The big one at the back is the chemdog d.The second tallest is the cxnl!.Next [with the cane!.Lol, in a 3" cube!] is the blue meanie AND so are all before that on the right hand side + 1 to the left.There's also 3x psychodiesel +1 psychoberry [1 to stay] and 1 ogkush from seed.
The pic is took at 5 wks +12hrs,look how Fat the MIGHTY MEANIE is already lol :yes::). 18 of the bm nxt time [flowered at 3' approx?]
so NO MORE CITY SKYLINE through different strains.

:xmastree::xmasnut::tree:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
keyz can you post up some nice chem veg pics cos mine dont look like the chem pics ive seen it looks more like a kush an ive no tmv signs at all

need to see the leaves and node spacing

peace

delic

Dunno if mine have a proper sugarpuff smell, but they have a nice light sweetness to them, so it's close. Might do a side by side test with cereal : ) . Here are my 2 grown in a stella can and sprite bottle for the 18oz cup comp, 4 weeks veg and 9 weeks of flower, so far. They are almost done, will be watching them closely over the next few days.

picture.php

cheers

-delic

e4ian

Buds look like the one i had.

chemdog smells meaty.Mines meaty m8.
Keyser' and myself looked for the virus mosaic thing when i first got it.SURE it was spotted.Also supposedly only comes out when the plant isnt that healthy.

:xmasnut: E.

S

speedemon

Never tried ESB read good things about it is it an old clone or seed stock? Whats it smoke like?

It is clone only now mate the smoke is very heady and relaxing, I no longer have her now but I know a man who does if I ever want her back.

The Killer Queen smoke report now I have tried it is not bad its quite a strong smelling weed, its not really knock you off your feet stuff but its ok. I will see if there is better out there though to replace it :) It is a quick finisher and it does look pretty in veg and easy to grow and has great bag appeal as loaded in trichs :tiphat::ying::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
It is clone only now mate the smoke is very heady and relaxing, I no longer have her now but I know a man who does if I ever want her back.

The Killer Queen smoke report now I have tried it is not bad its quite a strong smelling weed and its not really knoc:)k you off your feet stuff but its ok. I will see if there is better out there though to replace it :) It is a quick finisher and it does look pretty in veg and easy to grow. :tiphat::ying::ying:

is it better than bluejack mate

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheers for that post on the killer queen speed, I figured that's the kind of report it would get as I heard a few peeps say the same thing... How would you rate it against the C99?

G

guest194

Loving the way the C99 grows 3 weeks into flower and its definitely the most advanced. Its just starting to get the first hint of the tropical pineapple smell. The earliest resin producer is the Lemon Larry its a very OG leaning pheno it looks very similar to my favourite OG Kush but not as good a yielder. Will put some new photos of the SugarPuffs up tomorrow.

G

guest194

Already one rooting with your name on it. Can't get enough of that OG Kush taste.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Been hanging a week. Was a massive amount of bud on that one plant. But I'm not too impressed with smell so far. It does indeed smell of sugar puffz, but we shall see.

I seriously don't think I'll be keeping her around, what with her fussiness and all. She don't play fair, what with her,'hey look at me in veg, all tame and gentle' then bam she goes all mental on you... Well me anyway, twice.

G

guest194

Thanks for the replies guys.
Roll it Large the Chem D is right assuming its the same one I have. First time round it showed the TMV on nearly all the leaves but second time round its not showing any symptoms not sure why. Funnily enough the Sour Diesel CC is still showing TMV symptoms as it did the first time. The Chem D is unmistakable though most vigorous plant in veg quite stretchy but with thich stalks e4ian descibed it as a bean pole. When flowered its super resinous and smells of meat. Far better plant than the SD CC. Will take a photo of the mother for you.