What's new

SugarPuffs

G

guest194

Theres some pics of Sugarpuffs88 in carlbruvs album. How long did you take yours e4ian? If it is 14 weeks don't think I'll keep cuttings of it. Keep regretting not taking snippings off the Martian Mean Green may have to reveg that one as its more of a g13 Haze pheno with a crazy lemon zing.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
a dont think carl bruv would run a 14wk strain just looked at his pics and some shots look like herbs plant and some shots looked dense so im guessing the plant varies alot depending on where its situated from the light

its gotta be really special to keep this it just sounds so fussy to grow think it needs more work

peace

e4ian

BTW

BTW

I never knew the kQ was a mutant! ..A leaf here and there.2 1/2 leafs etc.

So far im keeping the blue meanie,cxnl[revegge tho' sss],psychosis.psychoberry OR psychodiesel,& chemdog d.....

theherbalizor

Veteran
Has that kq come from a flowering plant? I find she is not that stable in flower, some plants can stretch and some stay nice and squat' but the kq in veg I find just lovely.

Kq is not staying around for me.

I will have to check out carlbruvs pics, I don't think the plant should go 14 weeks, prob more like 12 but mine got freaked and stunted so running a little slow.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I never knew the kQ was a mutant! ..A leaf here and there.2 1/2 leafs etc.

So far im keeping the blue meanie,cxnl[revegge tho' sss],psychosis.psychoberry OR psychodiesel,& chemdog d.....

if thats kq thats deffo from a flowering plant cos like herbs said it looks beautiful in veg

peace

S

speedemon

The KQ was taken from a 3 week flowering plant, but those leaves will grow out after a while and will be a beautiful looking bushy plant again :)

e4ian

Has anybody EVER cropped a plant to only the center stem?
Lol.
A Nice leafy strain for that i think.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
That will be lollypopping mate bit similar to how the bluemeanie ended up last run thats why shes a good one for a proper sog grow

peace

e4ian

Lol WHAT! LOLLIPOP:laughing: [Id of thought most would come out OAR shaped done like that (no exp tho').But imagine big bud etc would be more of a lollypop lol.]

Inspiring. I like the "DEVILS FORK" shape.

Whos's got a good pic of the lollipop bud ?.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
its just a term mate you take all of it away(everything) apart from the main cola

long stem with bud on top = lollipop

G

guest194

Speedemon which did you prefer out of the Generals Daughter and the Killer Queen I believe there a silimilar makeup ie G13 x C99. Was one a better yielder? Cheers for any info.

S

speedemon

Speedemon which did you prefer out of the Generals Daughter and the Killer Queen I believe there a silimilar makeup ie G13 x C99. Was one a better yielder? Cheers for any info.

Tbh mate neither of them are great yielders my ESB yielded more than them, taste wise and stone wise I like the Generals Daughter very mellow and relaxing. I am yet to try the KQ which I will do on Xmas day :) :ying::ying: Have a great Xmas and Happy New Year my friend.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Damn that sugar puffs is an unruly biyatch aye! Is killer Queen on of those herbs that looks great but are not so good smoke wise then?

I remember it being quite big back on Overgrow pre- OG kush etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts