What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suby's Kitchen

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
MMMMMM, I so excite for make the sexy times! LOL!

Wow! Great thread! I grew up in a nearly vegetarian household, so I was not exposed to much meat cooking, my carnivour wife has taught me alot, and these recipes look awesome! Always nice to see other stoners tastes in food.

Hopefully I will try some of them, and then maybe I be making the sexy times. Nice! High five!

Last edited:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Hey Blackvelvet thanks alot, feel free to add some of your own favorites.

Hi Bman nice to see ya!:smoke:

I think I'll dedicate a recipe to Borat and you ;), something with sexy time chocolate.
I spent the longest time hating chocolate, now I'm choosy but in some recipies I like it alot.

Do you guys like carrot cake, I have the best recipe ever hands down, you'll fucking flip.
Hoity Toity (sp?) chef's have asked my mom for this one and it's dead easy.

Suby

Last edited:

emmy75

yeah but not a chocolate carrotcake lol

but recipes for either or both would be great. personally ill take baking over cooking anyday.

but i usually dont eat when im stoned cause then i lose my high

V

vhGhost

Suby - Great thread! i want ribs so bad now and its 2:30am thanks alot! lol

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Chicken Nugets

Chicken Nugets

Hey guys,

Thanks vhGohost, made a fat batch of those for my Bday a few days ago, there where NO leftovers needless to say.
That's right, a Volcano vap and a slow cooker and you'll attract potheads like flies lol.

Alright folks I'm due to share another recipe so today we'll be doing another one of my easy peasy favorites.
Basically we pay alot of money in the supermarkey for something frozen and cheap and that tastes like cardboard, homemade chicken tenders are all white meat and taste much better.

You'll need:

3 chicken breasts deboned and cut into 1 inch cubes
3-4 TBS of melted butter
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 tablespoon of italian herb seasonings
1 pinch of salt or garlic salt.

First preheat the over at 400deg.
Mix the cheese, bread crubs, and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
You dip the chicken pieces in the melted butter and then in the breadcrumb mix.
Do the whole batch placing them on in a baking dish or even a cookie pan.
Bake those suckers for ~20 minutes and you have yourself a healthy and preservative free meal or snack.

Peace All

Suby

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats almost exactly the same recipe i use suby, homemade nuggets are the best. none of that crap u get in the stores bags. ive found dipping the chicken in milk then flour then egg or butter then flour/crumbs makes them more crunchy in the end product, kind of like a double dip. i also fry them in a pan with oil and butter, though the oven does work good its not as fast for the hungry stoners.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Hey Jman,

I will have to try that next time, chicken is my favorite served any style.
I used to make these deep fried in oil but I dislike the smell in the house and I'm trying to eat a little more healthy..trying anyway lol.

S

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Porc Tangy BBQ

Porc Tangy BBQ

Alright Here is my penultimate porc tenderloin recipe!
Get yourself:

2 lengths of porc tenderloin
1 cup or marmelade or apricot or even mago preserves
1/4 cup of soya sauce
1 lemon juiced

Drop the 2 tenderloins whole into a ziplock or tupperware and cover them with the other ingredients after mixing them together for a bit.
Let them marinate over nite. :joint:

Heat the BBQ to medium heat and cook those puppies for rougly 20min, for best results I always a meat thermometer, you can't **** it up with a meter.
:laughing:

Flip them often and baste with the left over marinade over and over.

I usually make potatos "boulangere" style or rice with oriental veggies, this is a great meal for a big gang of people.

I'm sorry I'm so sparse with this thread, I do what I can :bashhead:

Eat lots then eat some more...

Suby

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Hand Down Best Garlic Bread

Hand Down Best Garlic Bread

Hi guys,

thanks for picking up a fork and bumping my humble little thread.

It`s been awhile since I`ve given an update so I though I would post my recipe for home made garlic bread.
Don`t be put off by the mayonaise you won`t know it`s there and it makes the bread brown evenly, do not underestimate this recipe, you will be asked for more...

Your will need:

1 french or baguette style bread cut lengthwise
2TBS butter
2or3 cloves garlic
1TBS mayonaise
1tsp basil fresh or dry(use more with fresh)
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (Kraft in not my 1st choice try Reggiano)

This is easy, you mix all the ingredients in a small bowl, shmear the bread with the mixture on the cut side and bake on broil until they brown.

Slice and enjoy,

Suby

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds delicious suby, i like garlic bread a lot. to add some kick you could sprinkle some kief/hash or use cannabutter instead :)

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Sounds nice I will def. try that.
It will have to wait until poker night though lol.
:spank:

S

mjcuresall

Merci beaucoup Suby, for posting such delicious recipes!

When you decide to post again, please, could it be the carrot cake you mentioned earlier?

Thanks again for your efforts.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
cheesy potato skins

cheesy potato skins

hey suby, I love to cook so I've been searching around on the cooking with cannibus threads and noticed subys kitchen...I was hoping you would take my wonderful munchie into consideration sometime when you're sittin back, easy baking.

2 baked potatoes
precooked bacon
any kind of cheese you want
scallions

it's really simple, cut your potato in half lengthwise and scoop it out.
Cut it in half lengthwise again.
shred your cheese that you have chosen (I love colby jack and longhorn honestly)
finely dice your bacon and scallions.
hit your bong.
sprinkle cheese and bacon over sectioned potatoes and stick in the broiler at 420 degrees until cheese is melted (drizzling a little olive oil doesnt hurt at all either)
remove and sprinkle your scallions over top.

really delicious and great with a little ranch or whatever sauce you like. ultimate munchy!!! enjoy!!!! :lurk:

token

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
well i gotta say it. that garlic bread was unbeatable. you should have seen the look on my wifes face when i told her where i got the recipe. arguably, stoners come up with some of the best ideas for comfort food. thanks suby. keep churnin em out. oh yeah, i need a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. and does anybody know a good way to make cannabutter? i keep seeing recipes that call for a double boiler. what the hell is that? wow i feel like a retard asking this.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
im going to post my creole drunken chicken thread as soon as i get some pics of it.
token: im trying your potato skin recipe this weekend.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Hey Peeps,

stoner parties always end up in the kitchen and I like being the life of the party.

SD glad you like the garlic bread, it's a ganja-fiable recipe if I ever listed one, cheese, butter, garlic, it screams cover me in weed.

Alright so I'm glad we have new friends on board, thank you for the recipe Token, please peeps post your favorite recipe by all means, sharing is the best part of cooking.

I have some special request, I'll get to the carrot cake and I'll post my oatmeal cran raisin cookie recipe as a holiday treat, the carrot cake has made me a legend, totally easy and a family secret, sort of...

SD a double boiler is a metal pot that fits inside the other, you fill the lower part with water and cook in the upper pot, the water keeps temps under 100deg (boiling point of water), it keeps from burning or overheating things like milk, cheese, chocolate, rice pudding, etc.

Just use a deep pan with water and drop a smaller pan inside it, it's not 100% the same but close enough, keep the water at a soft boil.
You don't need a d boiler for canna butter :smoke:
My canna butter was made by putting some very fine trim in with a brick of butter and about 1 gallon of water, I let that simmer very gently for about 3-4 hours then I strain the soupy micture from the trim and put the liquid in the fridge, the cana-fied ganja will float on top, discard green water.

Its easy really just don't burn or overheat it. :hotbounce:

Give me a few and i'll post some new treats, too full **burp**

S

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Carrot Cake

Carrot Cake

Alright, don't believe the hype..cook it yourself. :muahaha:
Beware I've polished off whole 1/4's of this case when munchifying. :bashhead:

Ingredients for cake

2 cups sugar
1 ½ cup of oil Crisco canola
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups white flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
3 tsp cinnamon
3 cups carrots

1)Sift all dry ingredients

2)Blend oil, sugar, add eggs, blend add sifted dry ingredients mix with spatula, add grated carrots

3)Bake tube pan 350, 50 minutes or until toothpick come out clear.

Ingredients for frosting

½ cup butter
8 oz cream cheese Philadelphia
2 cups or more icing sugar

1)Mix everything together.

Best...

Frosting...

Ever!

:asskick:

Sub's

Last edited: