What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suby Fights Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow......this makes jay very sad......you are in my daily prayers suby, hope all gets better. if you need help with the book, anyone to read it or give advice feel free anytime.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Best wishes going oyut to you suby.... It seems youve got the right attitude mate,
Im logging off right now and going to go and hit the bong for you.
Keep that good spirit

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Suby, I have been doing various message boards for over 10 years now...and very few times have I had someone that I take with me when I leave the board...but you are one--
I have never met you, I haven't even interacted with you much...but you have touched me-- It is truly like family who is down...I think of you often in my day to day life...you are in a position that you have to focus, and without a real choice, you are enduring much pain and fear-- Yet you keep a positive attitude-- You are a true Hero-- Peace man--

Z

Zeinth

In short here I am at 30 and I have cancer, Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (sp) to be more precise.
I was admitted to the emergency thinking my back was acting up and affecting my chest area only to learn 3 hours later after 4 or so tests that I had a 15cm mass on my mediastenum and a biopsy and week later that I have a form of bone marrow cancer.
These last 3 weeks have been surreal, I've been a fucking guinea pig and treatment for this disease runs 18-30 months and may include some form of bone marrow transplant to increase my odds against relapse.
So far I am reacting very well to chemo and my mass has all but disappeared but now they have to reset my marrow over the next 60 days which will be the hardest part as my immune system will basically be shut down to restart it.

I hope this is the right forum for this, I'm not really sure how anyone can help, I have not taken any MJ of any kind for the last 7 weeks due to my testing for life insurance (the irony here is unparelled to say the least).
I am getting a lot of support from the staff and weed seems on the menu once I am back home going through the building back up of my strength and immune system, I will be pooling all my knowledge and friends have volunteered as care givers in any amount form and quality, I will be discussing it with the pharmacologist once I have a set meeting, for now I am sticking to the treatment.

I am getting excellent care in a special hemo- oncology unit, my job is to keep my head in the game, meditate, my friends and family have been spectacular and supportive and passionate about keeping my spirits high.
My daughter keeps me focused, I miss her and my wife but I get weekly visits from my girl and my family is in almost every day.

I have internet access via a wireless modem and laptop, I will be forgoing all online activity other than research for myself and MJ and I will be using this time to compile a grow book, a project I have always wanted to do.

If I post this here it I because I feel you have all been true friends to me and that I can use all the positive karma and vibes I can get.
Be good to one another and wish me the best, live each day to the fullest and love one another.

Your friend always,

Suby

there is hope!!

stay clean..i know it sounds stupid but get insured.

my mother was stage 3 lymphoma non hotchkins....and smokes 2 packs of ciggs a day....ouch!

first came drugs ..then chemo...and accupunture..yes accupuncture..1 year later no ciggs..no chemo..no drugs...accupuncture works wonders as well..now cured of lymphoma..and doesnt smoke tobacco.

i know this setback is taking a toll...there is hope..iam asking god for your recovery..

youll be cured and posting the best of the best soon!!

bbing

Did you happen to catch that Matt Lauer xview w/ those 2 Docs the other day re: cancer tx's?

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Update

Update

Hello my friends,

Well I am 1 week away from the end of the first phase of my treatment, if all goes well I will be an out patient and get to recover at home in 6 weeks.
I have had not yet any major symtoms from my treatment, I still take the odd MJ pill in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon.
The second treatment phase will be hot and heavy, I don't know how much I will be able to post during that time. It include radiation therapy wich can make you very sleepy and affect appetite....or not lol.
The green dragon is a bit of a flop, thankfully I don't really need it and have enough MJ pills to get me by I think, if not I will have more made under sterile conditions.

The tincture kicks in but it mostly makes you sleep and you get a light buzz, I an looking forward to my current crop being ready in mid April.

Not much else other than to say I really appreciate all the support, links and prayers you have been sending my way :woohoo:

Talk to yoou aall soon,

Love

Suby

Last edited:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Suby
Glad to hear your doing good withthe treatments, Wish you the best in your next step in
your fight ,We are all wishing you the best.
Post when you can,We'll be here bro!!!!

Peace/Love

I N Hail

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
On a lighter not I hear Obama has called for aan end on federal raids.

Jack this buds for you ;)

J

Jenn

Stay focused

Stay focused

It's not the end - Alexandra Hansen

You Feel you've reached your limits, but you know thats not true,

you're life can out go this, its all up to you.

just reach down inside, for the strength to beat,

just keep on living the days,

So you can get back up on your feet.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Wow...

Wow...

Damn Suby, I jus saw this. Sorry man what a bummer! After reading through the thread things don't seem ta be as bad as I first thought. Good! Good! Good! Positive vibes goin yer way my friend! Yer gonna whoop this thing man! hang in there buddy! Take care... BC

Seedy Pete's wife suggested you try some of the spirullina...I know I take it daily and it is highly restorative of digestive functioning...and helps in many ways...anti-oxidant properties not to mention the needed vitamins and minerals.

Seedy Pete chakras and group meditations suggest a change in your well-being two or three days ago...your needs no longer called....the place we stored your sickness [at the peak of a mj plant painting], was completely empty and devoid...so I zipped up over to the net today...'cause I was wondering and a little worried...and maybe possibly judging by your mood you feel better??? ....is that it? hehe... We sure hope so!!! A lot of people thinking of you, man. You should be right as a radish in no time... just concentrate on getting better!!!

NAcc
5-HT
Pedros
BKompost
SeedyP & Iris
....the dogs Hazy and Marley give two paws up for Suby's return to health, too. Yeah!:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:
Concentrate on well-being...your family and friends...Suby will get better, positive energy...keep a very good diet!!! Strong mind and soul.
:)
We r here with you...

Marco Renda

Sending positive healing thoughts to you Suby. Stay strong there are many folks here for you.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

J

JackTheGrower

On a lighter not I hear Obama has called for aan end on federal raids.

Jack this buds for you ;)

Yeah I'm on a roll this spring.

To Suby and everyone. I haven't felt this good about a marijuana web site is years.

Thank you all for the fellowship.

Still no web cam suby maybe Monday or Tuesday friend. You will be the first!

Hoping you are feeling okay. drop a note will ya.

Jack

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
You guys are the best :), meditating, positive vibe and prayer, info, I am in dept to you all.

I am doing quite well but I don't want to jinx it.
I am entering phase 2 of treatment and that part is what I am working at staying focused on.
I may be an out patient in 6-8 weeks, yes home dammit.
I have radiation, lumbar puntures, chemo and meds throughout, that part will need all my concentration and friends for sure, the treatment is 30 days total then it's all about how long it takes my own body to kick back in and doing it's thing resetting my immune system.

I am not allowed any supplements, no vitamins, fresh fruit other than peeled stuff or packaged stuff, no raw veggies and I'm thinking spirulina will have to wait until I get home.
I have alot of ducks to get in order when I get home, my friends and are are looking at starting an organic food COOP, yes I'm looking for a bit of a career change and new health outlook for myself and my loved ones, we are also looking at launching a hempcrete off grid homes project making full solution sustainable homes.
In short I keep my brain busy with research, keeping my noodle busy.

I cheat and use the gren dragon which in larger doses has been OK, the pills aaree still the best and they will keep getting used and needed.

I passed on the article from Bloodworks to a specific doc on staff who has a special interest in research, he said that one of the problems was the study was 2002 and that marijuana today is very mixed and breaking down contents and traits can be problematic.
I told him I bhad access to just about any genetic in the world and that according to Treating Youserlf issue 13 there is aa club in California doing spectrographic analysis and gas chromatology that was strain specific....that got a bite.
He said he would see if any follow up research had been done and do some digging with another doctor, I got a rise there lol.
I think if modern medecine can get in touch with the good folks here and some decent equipment we can definately change the whole way MJ is used medicinally and actually gaain some ground at a decent midpoint between the 2.

Peace

Suby

Last edited:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Suby:wave:
glad to read the news
It sounds like you're staying extremely positive and hopefully healing

Your business plans sound interesting and I bet you'll be making money in no time with what you're talking about.

SOunds like you had a great productive discussion with your Doc. Sounds like he's a good/reasonable guy. I'm hoping you and he can work together to make some strides in medicinal cannabis.

Always prayin for healing
~FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts